What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R26 | Fri | Broncos 16-18 Raiders | Suncorp

Result: Broncos v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-bri-main.jpg

1. Josh Hoffman 2. Antonio Winterstein 3. Alex Glenn 4. Israel Folau 5. Jharal Yow Yeh 6. Corey Norman 7. Ben Hunt
8. Shane Tronc 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Ben Te'o 11. Matt Gillett 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Corey Parker (c)

Interchange: 14. Nick Kenny 15. Josh McGuire 16. Mitchell Dodds 17. Scott Anderson

2010teams-can-main.jpg

1. Josh Dugan 2. Reece Robinson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Monaghan 5. Daniel Vidot 6. Terry Campese (C) 7. Josh McCrone
8. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs 9. Glen Buttriss 10. David Shillington 11. Joe Picker 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Shaun Fensom

Interchange: 14. Danny Galea 15. Trevor Thurling 16. Dane Tilse 17. Scott Logan
Reserves: 18. Travis Waddell 19. Troy Thompson

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jared Maxwell and Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner and Phil Haines
Video Referee: Tim Mander

Toyota Cup Round 26
Broncos v Raiders @ Suncorp, Fri 5:20pm

QRL Intrust Super Cup Finals Series - Week One
Souths Logan (1st, CAN) v Norths (2nd, BRI)
Davies Park, Sun 3:00pm

Northern (4th, NQL) v Wynnum Manly (5th, BRI)
Barlow Park, Sun 3:30pm

nrl2010-r26brican.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait for this one. Going to be an absolute cracker.

Broncos by 8, and everything to depend on the Rabbitohs-Dragons game.

Paullyboy

Coach
I think he means the Raiders position will come down to the Dragons/Bunnies game. I think it's a given the Dragons will effectively throw the game against the Bunnies (and I'm not questioning their effort on the field, it'll be the fact that no good players will be selected to ensure Souths get in to the 8 and give them an easy opponent in the finals), so the Broncos are pretty much screwed either way.

Paullyboy

Coach
For the record, I'm very nervous. We always play well in Brisbane but tend to get dudded by controversial calls. I can recall 3 examples off the top of my head, hopefully we are good enough to overcome that this time though.

Rovelli

Bench
I just don't see Brisbane winning by 15+, let alone win by 1. If Lockyer doesn't play, they'll have rookie halves guiding them around the park against an in-form Raiders side. Even if Lockyer plays, he's going to be targeted in a big way. Provided Canberra don't just implode, they should get the chocolates.

Momentum and self belief are a powerful weapon. We have both.

Its been along time since Ive been to a Raiders game where we have won.
Its time to rectify that.

Timbo

Staff member
We always play pretty well in Brisbane, rarely get toweled up there.

With the Broncos nursing some wounds, Raiders by 14.

Sleep

Juniors
I want Canberra to win this just so they play the Dragons in the first round. Easily the best match up I can think of.

On top of that if Canberra were to then beat them it would be so good to see Josh Dugan or someone from Canberra go all Reggie Miller after scoring a try...

images

to_ddeath

Coach
Canberra by 8, even though their cockiness annoys the crap out of me at the moment. Should be too good no matter what side the Broncs field. Even Locky on painkillers couldnt get them home here.

T.

some11

Referee
hopefully canberra can win so i can laugh at all the brisbane rednecks missing the 8

19 & 20 year old in the halves... missing the 8 is expected and will be a huge kick up the ass for the club missing finals for the first time in 19 years.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Brisbane Broncos v Canberra Raiders
Friday 3 September 2010, 7:35pm AEST - Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Referees: Jared Maxwell and Gerard Sutton; Sideline Officials: Russell Turner and Phil Haines; Video Referee: Tim Mander

Broncos: 1. Josh Hoffman 2. Antonio Winterstein 3. Alex Glenn 4. Israel Folau 5. Jharal Yow Yeh 6. Corey Norman 7. Ben Hunt 8. Shane Tronc 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Ben Te'o 11. Matt Gillett 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Corey Parker (c)
Interchange: 14. Nick Kenny 15. Josh McGuire 16. Mitchell Dodds 17. Scott Anderson
Raiders: 1. Josh Dugan 2. Reece Robinson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Monaghan 5. Daniel Vidot 6. Terry Campese (C) 7. Josh McCrone 8. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs 9. Glen Buttriss 10. David Shillington 11. Joe Picker 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Shaun Fensom
Interchange: 14. Danny Galea 15. Trevor Thurling 16. Dane Tilse 17. Scott Logan; Reserves: 18. Travis Waddell 19. Troy Thompson

NRL Teams click here

Souths Logan (Raiders feeder), Norths Devils and Wynnum Manly (Broncos feeders) are playing in Week one of the QLD Cup finals... teams at http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=19913

Last edited:

stormbati

Bench
I thought Brisbane were gonna ambush the Raiders, but after reading the 6 and 7 for Brisbane they've got no chance.

Latest posts