What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | QF3 - 2 v 7 | Sat 8:30 | Panthers 22-24 Raiders | CUA

Qualifying Final Result: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
2010info-fw1pencan-1.jpg

2010teams-pen-main.jpg

1. Michael Gordon 2. Sandor Earl 3. Michael Jennings 4. Brad Tighe 5. Adrian Purtell 6. Travis Burns 7. Luke Walsh
8. Sam McKendry 9. Kevin Kingston 10. Tim Grant 11. Trent Waterhouse 12. Frank Pritchard 13. Luke Lewis

Interchange: 21. Masada Iosefa 15. Matthew Bell 16. Nathan Smith 17. Gavin Cooper
Reserves: 18. Wade Graham 19. Frank Puletua

2010teams-can-main.jpg

1. Josh Dugan 2. Reece Robinson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Monaghan 5. Daniel Vidot 6. Terry Campese (C) 7. Josh McCrone
8. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs 9. Glen Buttriss 10. David Shillington 11. Joe Picker 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Shaun Fensom

Interchange: 14. Travis Waddell 15. Danny Galea 16. Dane Tilse 17. Scott Logan
Reserves: 18. Trevor Thurling

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Ben Cummins and Steve Lyons
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis and Ricky McFarlane
Video Referee: Russell Smith
Standby Referee: Tony De Las Heras;
Standby Sideline Official: Daniel Eastwood

Toyota Cup Finals Week 1
Bulldogs (3rd) v Raiders (6th) @ CUA, Sat 6:00pm
Panthers did not qualify for the Toyota Cup Finals

NSW Cup Finals Week 1
4 v 5 - Windsor (PEN) v Western Suburbs (WST) @ Windsor, Sat 3:00pm

QRL Intrust Super Cup Preliminary Finals
Souths Logan (CAN) v Northern (NQL) @ Davies Park, Sun 2:00pm

ARL Schoolboys Cup Semi Finals
Matraville Sports HS v Hills Sports HS @ CUA, Sat 3:35pm

nrl2010-fw1pencan.jpg

Last edited:

Ulysseus

Bench
Canberra = probably out of gas, Penrith win and get a week off, Penrith will probably just want it more.

abpanther

Staff member
The Raiders are the team I wanted to play the least, they are in great form, big pack and some dangerous backs, it will be a very tough test.

This could be the match of the round IMO, should be plenty of points scored

Jason Maher

Immortal
Penrith 13+. Canberra played pretty poorly on Friday night, and if they produce anything like that performance again, they're cooked. Penrith seem to have rediscovered their mojo though.

StormisBrewing

Juniors
Besides the Titans at skilled, Penrith are the team I least want to face... Hopefully Coote is back, but Walsh isn't.

I expect the Raiders to play much better than last week, but this game will come right down the wire. Raiders by 1 in golden point.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
A couple of corrections to the original info for people heading to the game, gates open at 3:15 with a Schoolboys semi taking place at 3:35 between Matraville and Hills. Dogs v Raiders Toyota semi is a 6:00pm kickoff.

aussies1st

Staff member
Panthers haven't really played any top teams so hard to know where they are at. They will be tough to beat and pushed us very close at home. Hopefully we can play like we did against the Dragons.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I just want us to give it a shake. I am really happy that we made it this far. An unbelievable last 9 weeks. Only loss to the cheating Storm.

to_ddeath

Coach
Should be a great clash. Even for a saints supporter, think I'll enjoy watching it.
Canberra by a whisker. Not all of us deathride.

T.

Gaba

First Grade
raiders need majority of the ball to win , cant see the raiders lifting more then they have over the 7 week

panthers may get there on their home ground