What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R3 | Sat | Panthers 44-12 Sharks | Centrebet

R3: PEN v CRO

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2011teams-pen-main.jpg

1. Lachlan Coote 2. Michael Gordon 3. Michael Jennings 4. Adrian Purtell 5. David Simmons 13. Luke Lewis 7. Luke Walsh
8. Tim Grant 9. Kevin Kingston 10. Petero Civoniceva 11. Trent Waterhouse 12. Nigel Plum 14. Matthew Bell

Interchange: 15. Sam McKendry 16. Masada Iosefa 17. Sarafu Fatiaki 20. Sandor Earl

2011teams-cro-main.jpg

1. Nathan Gardner 2. Matthew Wright 3. Ben Pomeroy 4. Colin Best 5. John Williams 6. Albert Kelly 7. Wade Graham
8. Kade Snowden 9. John Morris 10. Luke Douglas 11. Jeremy Smith 12. Anthony Tupou 13. Paul Gallen

Interchange: 14. Josh Cordoba 15. Broderick Wright 16. Paul Aiton 17. Dean Collis
Extended Bench: 18. Johnny Mannah

2011ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jared Maxwell and Phil Haines
Touch Judges: Jason Walsh, Adam Gee
Video Referee: Bernard Sutton

Toyota Cup Round 3
Panthers v Sharks @ Centrebet, 3:15pm (LIVE FOX Sports 2+2HD) - teams here

NSW Cup Round 3
Windsor (PEN) v Wentworthville (PAR) @ Windsor, Sat 6:00pm
Auckland (WAR) v Cronulla (CRO, MEL) @ Mt Smart #2, Sat 1:00pm
teams here

2011r3-pencro.jpg

Last edited:

to_ddeath

Coach
I will, Penriff in a nailbiter.
5 day backup only concern for Scummers who will be hard to beat again.

T.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Penrith Panthers v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Saturday 26 March 2011, kickoff 5:30pm; Centrebet Stadium Penrith
Referees: Jared Maxwell and Phil Haines; Touch Judges: Jason Walsh, Adam Gee; Video Referee: Bernard Sutton

Panthers: 1. Lachlan Coote 2. Michael Gordon 3. Michael Jennings 4. Adrian Purtell 5. David Simmons 13. Luke Lewis 7. Luke Walsh 8. Tim Grant 9. Kevin Kingston 10. Petero Civoniceva 11. Trent Waterhouse 12. Nigel Plum 14. Matthew Bell
Interchange: 15. Sam McKendry 16. Masada Iosefa 17. Sarafu Fatiaki 20. Sandor Earl

Sharks
: 1. Nathan Gardner 2. Matthew Wright 3. Ben Pomeroy 4. Colin Best 5. John Williams 6. Albert Kelly 7. Wade Graham 8. Kade Snowden 9. John Morris 10. Luke Douglas 11. Jeremy Smith 12. Anthony Tupou 13. Paul Gallen
Interchange: 14. Josh Cordoba 15. Broderick Wright 16. Paul Aiton 17. Dean Collis 18. Johnny Mannah

NRL Teams
: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=20633

Other grades:
Toyota Cup: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=20642
NSW Cup: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=20639

pantherz9103

First Grade
Purtell back in the starting lineup ](*,)

Sharks are a definately a chance here. They were awesome against the Dragons and they usually (apart from last year) show up against us. Penrith by 6 and that's only because the Sharks may be tired from backing up from MNF and we owe the home fans after the 1st round shocker. Some strange selections by 'the Supercoach'. Who knows what team will actually run out...

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
When the hell is Nathan Smith coming back????? I need him for my fantasy teams!
I wouldn't be surprised if he was a late inclusion this week. But odds on next week or the one after.

It's EXTREMELY unlikely that the team named will take the field. Earl and hopefully Iosefa are most likely named to remove attention from the blokes who will really play. Timana Tahu will probably be one late inclusion... the other could be any one of Nafe Seluini, Arana Taumata or Nathan Smith.

Or maybe Matt Elliott truly is stupid enough to face one of the best packs in the NRL with only one first grade forward on the bench.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Simmo the Limmo to lose the game for Penrith.

Close game, with a Simmo misread leading to the match winning sharks try.

franklin2323

Immortal
I wouldn't be surprised if he was a late inclusion this week. But odds on next week or the one after.

It's EXTREMELY unlikely that the team named will take the field. Earl and hopefully Iosefa are most likely named to remove attention from the blokes who will really play. Timana Tahu will probably be one late inclusion... the other could be any one of Nafe Seluini, Arana Taumata or Nathan Smith.

Or maybe Matt Elliott truly is stupid enough to face one of the best packs in the NRL with only one first grade forward on the bench.

Well Masada and Earl are named in Windsor so I think it's safe to assume they won't play NRL

The 18th Man

Juniors
I take Penrith. The Monday night would have taken a lot out of the Sharks and Penrith can continue to improve. Sharks were so impressive vs St George-Illawarra though I will lean to the home side moreso I think the Sharks will be still coming down from an epic win over there fierce rivals.

Inferno

Coach
I think the Panthers. We have the advantage in the forwards, they probably have the advantage in the halves and the backs.

Them at home, and us backing up after monday night after an emotional win, I think the Panthers are deserved favourites.

Latest posts