What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members Only Emails

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Please be advised that we DO NOT accept Members Only emails from Penrith Panthers as a Source.

As much of the Members Only information is not released to the Media and General Public till a couple of hours later, any post/thread without a URL link will be deleted.

franklin2323

Immortal
How does this work with twitter?? It's always on the Panthers twitter page very early. Even before I get the email at times

Panther_Daz

Staff member
If its the @PenrithPanthers twitter account its not the real Panthers Football Club and not a genuine source.

The official twitter is @PenPanthers.

franklin2323

Immortal
There you go I thought it was offical. I will be careful when I post that it's the offical twitter before hand.

bris_panther

Juniors
Please be advised that we DO NOT accept Members Only emails from Penrith Panthers as a Source.

As much of the Members Only information is not released to the Media and General Public till a couple of hours later, any post/thread without a URL link will be deleted.

That is over-zealousy at its best.

TeamSatan

Juniors
WTF has happened to this country when you cant even tell ya mates the latest goss...until its cleared by the lawyers......Have we really become that soft.