What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R4 | Sun | Roosters 24-6 Tigers | SFS

R4: SYD v WST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2011teams-syd-main.jpg

1. Anthony Minichiello 2. Justin Carney 3. Mitchell Aubusson 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 5. BJ Leilua 6. Todd Carney 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jason Ryles 9. Jake Friend 10. Martin Kennedy 11. Braith Anasta 12. Frank-Paul Nuuausala 13. Nate Myles

Interchange: 14. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 15. Mose Masoe 16. Mark Riddell 17. Tom Symonds
Extended Bench: 18. Daniel Conn

2011teams-wst-alt.jpg

1. Wade McKinnon 2. Mitch Brown 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Tim Moltzen 5. Matt Utai 6. Benji Marshall 7. Jacob Miller
8. Andrew Fifita 9. Robbie Farah © 10. Keith Galloway 11. Simon Dwyer 12. Alan Schirnack 13. Chris Heighington

Interchange: 14. Geoff Daniela 15. Jason Schirnack 16. Aaron Woods 17. Todd Payten

2011ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Tony Archer
Alan Shortall
Touch Judges: Jeff Younis and Grant Atkins
Video Referee: Tim Mander

Toyota Cup Round 4
Roosters v Tigers @ SFS, 12:45pm - teams here

NSW Cup Round 4
Central Coast (NWC) v Western Suburbs (WST) @ Morrie Breen Oval, Kanwal, Sat 3:00pm
North Sydney (SOU) v Newtown (SYD) @ North Sydney Oval, Sat 3:00pm
Wentworthville (PAR) v Balmain Ryde-Eastwood (WST) @ Ringrose Park, Sun 3:00pm
NSW Cup teams here

2011r4-sydwst.jpg

Last edited:

Gaba

First Grade
I think the tigers will have the better defence and will win, the roosters defence is still dodgy.

Last edited:
Like almost every season, we get crippled by injuries.

Gibbs, Fulton, Ellis, Lawrence, Tuqiri.

5 quality first graders all out.

The Roosters will be desperate for a win and compounded with our injury issues, I think the Roosters will get up in a tight one.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
We have enough depth to compete without them, even if they are all pretty big losses.

I expect a win here.

Danish

Referee
We unquestionably have the wood on the tigers, but really who knows.

I am confident of a win but really wouldn't surprise me to see us go 1-3

Hutty1986

Immortal
Sheens has no game plans and Pearce has no game plans and Smith has no game plans and he would have scored if the red line was still there and Carney has no game plans.
P.S-The Tigers and Roosters have no game plans.

to_ddeath

Coach
Pearce is crap according to Gaba so expect Carney & Anasta to have huge games.
Roosters by something....

T.

JT_

Juniors
Should be a big crowd as a replay from last years epic. I think we'll get back on track for this one, although not all that confident, just a feeling.

Geohood

Bench
Roosters to get belted simply because Tigers fans think they're no hope.

LOL I get that feeling too. Always happens.

We're still very inconsistent atm, as we were throughout last year..

Something needs to click at some point in the season!!

Bench
Roosters to get belted simply because Tigers fans think they're no hope.
We have a very good reason to think where no hope,we have 7 of our run on 13 injured,plus young Murdoch Masalla who played in the finals off the bench last season,so we have 8 of our 17 out.
On the up side young Woods has impressed and Utai is exceeding early predictions but geez,our luck should turn shortly.

adamkungl

Immortal
We have a very good reason to think where no hope,we have 7 of our run on 13 injured,plus young Murdoch Masalla who played in the finals off the bench last season,so we have 8 of our 17 out.
On the up side young Woods has impressed and Utai is exceeding early predictions but geez,our luck should turn shortly.

oh god it's the Manly game all over again :(