What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Heritage Round | Sun | Dragons 25-6 Bulldogs | SCG

R5: STG v CBY

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2011teams-stg-her.jpg

1. Darius Boyd 2. Brett Morris 3. Mark Gasnier 4. Matt Cooper 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby
8. Dan Hunt 9. Nathan Fien 10. Trent Merrin 11. Beau Scott 12. Ben Creagh 13. Matt Prior

Interchange: 14. Dean Young 15. Jon Green 16. David Gower 17. Kyle Stanley
Extended Bench: 18. Michael Greenfield 19. Adam Cuthbertson 20. Mitch Rein

2011teams-cby-her.jpg

1. Ben Barba 2. Steve Turner 3. Tim Lafai 4. Jamal Idris 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Kris Keating 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. Mickey Paea 11. Frank Pritchard 12. Andrew Ryan 13. David Stagg

Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Jake Foster 16. Corey Payne 17. Dene Halatau
Extended Bench: 22. Chris Armit

2011ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Shayne Hayne
Gerard Sutton

Touch Judges: Steve Chiddy and Gavin Reynolds
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Toyota Cup Round 5
Dragons v Bulldogs @ SCG, Sun 12:45pm

NSW Cup Round 5
Canterbury (CBY) Bye

2011-r5stgcby.jpg

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Well, we could've purchased Carl Webb and Chris Walker... :lol:

Noa

First Grade
If the Dogs werent playing tonight Id be tipping them very confidently.

Timmah

Staff member

Cowboys on Saturday night became the only team this year to lose after playing MNF. Dogs, Tigers, Cronulla, Saints all won the week after they played and Melbourne still could as well...

thommo4pm

Coach

It's a 6 day turnaround for them.
The Monday night footy time slot shouldn't make much of a difference.
Saints only have 1 extra days rest.

Jono1987

Juniors
I only ask that we have a bright sunny day on Sunday. Bulldogs winning tonight would be a bonus to draw in a higher crowd. Either way I can not wait for this, just smells of an epic game.

BM1979

Juniors
This is going to be a big test for Keating and Hodkinson . Interested to see how they go against the benmchmark defensive team the last 2 years , im confident the dragons wont blow them off the park like Melbourne , should be a great game

to_ddeath

Coach
Stay confident, you were awful in parts tonight & although I don't expect a 14 point win at all, I expect us to get the 2 points. All our fans need to get out there & treat this like a home game, as Doust has forced us into this situation yet again.

T.

gsweeper

Juniors
Dogs will rebound, no way they will play like they did tonight. How far is Eastwood off because I would love to see him back for this? Will be a cracker of a game, Dogs by 2 or Dragons by 2, can't pick!

Timmah

Staff member
Stay confident, you were awful in parts tonight & although I don't expect a 14 point win at all, I expect us to get the 2 points. All our fans need to get out there & treat this like a home game, as Doust has forced us into this situation yet again.

T.

How the f**k is this Doust's fault? You cannot play at Kogarah for OH&S and capacity reasons relating to the construction of the new section of grandstand.

Doust does sh*tloads wrong at your club no doubt, but fair dinkum, this isn't one of his errors.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
This is going to be a cracker but Dragons to get up by 1, with a Soward field goal.

Anon

Bench
I have a concern about the amount of defence the Dragons had to do against the Knights. Hopefully Bennett can ensure they don't come out flat.