What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R10 | Sat | Rabbitohs 29-18 Tigers | ANZ #nrlsouwes

R10: SOU v WTG

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2011teams-sou-main.jpg

1. Rhys Wesser 2. Nathan Merritt 3. Dylan Farrell 4. Shaune Corrigan 5. James Roberts 6. John Sutton 7. Chris Sandow
8. Ben Ross 9. Issac Luke 10. Shannan McPherson 11. Dave Tyrrell 12. David Taylor 13. Michael Crocker (c)

Interchange: 14. Eddy Pettybourne 15. Jason Clark 16. Chris McQueen 17. Nathan Peats

2011teams-wst-alt.jpg

1. Wade McKinnon 2. Mitch Brown 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Tim Moltzen 5. Matt Utai 6. Benji Marshall 7. Robert Lui
8. Andrew Fifita 9. Robbie Farah 10. Keith Galloway 11. Simon Dwyer 12. Liam Fulton 13. Chris Heighington

Interchange: 14. Beau Ryan 15. Ben Murdoch-Masila 16. Alan Schirnack 17. Aaron Woods

2011ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jared Maxwell and Steve Lyons
Touch Judges: Daniel Eastwood and Adam Reid
Video Referee: Rod Lawrence

Toyota Cup Round 10
Rabbitohs v Tigers @ ANZ, Sat 5:15pm

NSW Cup Round 10
Cronulla (CRO, MEL) v Western Suburbs (WST) @ Henson, Sat 1:00pm
Balmain Ryde-Eastwood (WST) v Manly-Warringah (MAN) @ Leichhardt, Sat 3:00pm
North Sydney (SOU) v Wentworthville (PAR) @ North Sydney, Sun 3:00pm

nrl-r10souwst.jpg

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Very good litmus test against a mid ladder team. If we're going to hang around the top 8 until our injured players come back, we have to win games like this. Not very confident but I have faith in my team, we'll be wanting revenge for that big loss earlier in the season.

Timmah

Staff member
"Hang around the top 8"?

Tenth is outside the 8.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Very good litmus test against a mid ladder team. If we're going to hang around the top 8 until our injured players come back, we have to win games like this. Not very confident but I have faith in my team, we'll be wanting revenge for that big loss earlier in the season.

I'm pretty sure Tigers are a top 4 team. I'm also pretty sure they'll thrash you again

Jason Maher

Immortal
Burgess, Asostasi gone for the year, and Inglis could be out for a while. Perfect chance for Souffs to demonstrate they have a bit of ticker. Wait - did I just use "Souffs" and "ticker" in the same sentence?

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm pretty sure Tigers are a top 4 team. I'm also pretty sure they'll thrash you again
I tipped the Tigers to be top 4, but now I don't see them doing any better than the lower end of the top 8.

And they might thrash us? Or they might not. Last season we beat them when we had a load of injuries. Could happen again.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
We had like 7 players out and towelled a full strength rabbits team earlier this year, no excuses androtops!

Galeforce

Bench
you should not call the tigers "androtops". just because you believe they have No excuse if they do not win this game , given Souths injuries to key players.
by the way Souths to win pr!ck

ceagle

Bench
you should not call the tigers "androtops". just because you believe they have No excuse if they do not win this game , given Souths injuries to key players.
by the way Souths to win pr!ck
Your way of interpreting English is at a true 50uffs education level.

Timmah

Staff member
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers
Saturday 14 May 2011, kickoff 7:30pm; ANZ Stadium
Broadcast: FOX Sports 2/2HD LIVE, ABC Radio LIVE
Referees: Jared Maxwell and Steve Lyons; Touch Judges: Daniel Eastwood and Adam Reid; Video Referee: Rod Lawrence

Rabbitohs: 1. Rhys Wesser 2. Nathan Merritt 3. Dylan Farrell 4. Shaune Corrigan 5. James Roberts 6. John Sutton 7. Chris Sandow 8. Ben Ross 9. Issac Luke 10. Shannan McPherson 11. Dave Tyrrell 12. David Taylor 13. Michael Crocker (c)
Interchange: 14. Eddy Pettybourne 15. Jason Clark 16. Chris McQueen 17. Nathan Peats
Tigers: 1. Wade McKinnon 2. Mitch Brown 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Tim Moltzen 5. Matt Utai 6. Benji Marshall 7. Robert Lui 8. Andrew Fifita 9. Robbie Farah 10. Keith Galloway 11. Simon Dwyer 12. Liam Fulton 13. Chris Heighington
Interchange: 14. Beau Ryan 15. Ben Murdoch-Masila 16. Alan Schirnack 17. Aaron Woods

NRL Teams: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21073
Lower grades: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21077

2010Dragons

Bench
ALERT !! player revolt at the bunnies...Sandow will be blindsided (NO FORWARD PROTECTION) after a kick in play and ruled out for the season.

Add another player to the injury list.

Gaba

First Grade
sheens on the sideline at the kick off aka canberra game

tigers will score near 50

sheens on the sideline after halftime

tigers will score 20-30 points