What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R18 | Sat | Sharks 26-12 Raiders | Toyota #nrlcrocan

R18: CRO v CAN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2011teams-cro-alt.jpg

1. Nathan Gardner 2. Matthew Wright 3. Ben Pomeroy 4. Colin Best 5. Nathan Stapleton 6. Wade Graham 7. Chad Townsend
8. Kade Snowden 9. John Morris 10. Luke Douglas 11. Jeremy Smith 12. Jayson Bukuya 13. Paul Gallen (c)

Interchange: 14. Anthony Tupou 15. Sam Tagataese 16. Stuart Flanagan 17. Taulima Tautai
Reserves: 18. Johnny Mannah 20. Josh Cordoba

2011teams-can-main.jpg

1. Nathan Massey 2. Blake Ferguson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Thompson 5. Reece Robinson 6. Josh McCrone 7. Sam Williams
8. Brett White 9. Alan Tongue (c) 10. Dane Tilse 11. Joe Picker 12. Josh Papalii 13. Shaun Fensom

Interchange: 14. Glen Buttriss 15. Bronson Harrison 16. Sam Mataora 17. Trevor Thurling
Reserves: 18. Josh Miller

2011ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jason Robinson and Gerard Sutton
Touch Judges: Russell Turner and Luke Phillips; Video Referee: Russell Smith

Toyota Cup Round 18
Sharks v Raiders @ Toyota, Sat 3:15pm (Live on FOX Sports 2+2HD)

NSW Cup Round 17
Cronulla (CRO, MEL) v North Sydney (SOU) @ Toyota, Sat 1:15pm

QRL ISC Round 15
Easts (MEL) v Souths Logan (CAN) @ Langlands Park, Sat 3:00pm

nrl-r18crocbr.jpg

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
At the start of the year people would have tipped this one for a dire affair but I am real keen for this one. Could be real exciting.

Timmah

Staff member
Spot on... recent form has suddenly made this clash a ripper. Should be 2pm Sunday in place of Syd-Pen IMO

Timmah

Staff member
I reckon it'll get 15k minimum, even allowing for the timing.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Bit of a big game as far as the bottom mid table goes at the moment. If the Raiders win and Manly beats Souths that puts all three teams (cronulla, Canberra and Souths) onto 16. Exciting.

3 in a row.

Sharks are going to be better in defence than the 2 teams we have just played. So the boys will need to be on their game

legend

Coach
We can beat the Sharks but we have to play them out wide and use our size and speed in the backs through effective play from the halves. I think we can hold their forward pack and dominate the ruck if we play smart.

DJShaksta

First Grade
We can beat the Sharks but we have to play them out wide and use our size and speed in the backs through effective play from the halves. I think we can hold their forward pack and dominate the ruck if we play smart.

I don't.

Sharks by 18

feeding frenzy

Juniors
Based on the Raiders performance last night which I still thought was pretty poor we should be able to roll the ruck quite easily especially with TLL out now as well.

22 - 10

Latest posts