What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Rivalry R19 | Sun | Knights 10-32 Sea Eagles | Ausgrid

R19: NEW v MAN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shane1970

Juniors
No need to bring him back unless he is 100% fit.
That's confidence - I sure hope your team turns up with that same attitude tomorrow.:D
On a side note Evarn Tuiamave has been ruled OUT for the Knights - Dan Tolar to start - Now you should feel even more confident ceagle.

ceagle

Bench
That's confidence - I sure hope your team turns up with that same attitude tomorrow.:D
On a side note Evarn Tuiamave has been ruled OUT for the Knights - Dan Tolar to start - Now you should feel even more confident ceagle.
I'm not underestimating the Knights at all, we have great replacements in Wolfman and Robertson, we are also so second so there is no desperate need to bring him back if Wolfie and Robbo are both playing good.

shane1970

Juniors
It was also mentioned on the radio that Manly had both Jason King and David Williams in some doubt with minor hamstring strains.

Matt23

Staff member
Knight's didn't learn anything from the Cows game, still being extremely wasteful with the ball

Latest posts