What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Comic Book Film Thread *** SPOILERS ***

nöyd

Staff member
Teaser:​

PHqQ3Wjpgj5ktt_1_m.jpg

:cool:

PJ

First Grade
Love Bane as a character, but for mine it is too early in the series for him. I understand that Nolan is leaving after this one, but someone else could continue with a similar tone, it is obviously more succesful than the previous attempts.

I would love to see them do Knightfall as it is written, but needs a few more villains under the belt first.

Parra Pride

Coach
Love Bane as a character, but for mine it is too early in the series for him. I understand that Nolan is leaving after this one, but someone else could continue with a similar tone, it is obviously more succesful than the previous attempts.

I would love to see them do Knightfall as it is written, but needs a few more villains under the belt first.

As I understood it this film is being used as a conclusion to the series, not just Nolan leaving.

elyod138

Bench
It's the conclusion to Nolan's trilogy, there's no way that it will be the last Batman film though.

I expect another reboot within 5 years.

Batman will forever be made like Bond, whether people like Burton or Nolan do it justice or rape it like Schumacher remains to be seen.

I personally don't like Bane as a character but it'll work I have all the confidence in Nolan.

Hathway has big shoes to fill IMO Michelle Pfeiffer was awesome as Selina Kyle, the scene she goes nuts in her apartment was great.

It's a f**king shame Heath Ledger passed away and that Nolan is leaving because the serirs should end with a 4th film.

Last edited:

PJ

First Grade
Parra I read that as well but also recently there was an article where Bale was talking about continuing on as the character without Nolan. Sounded like he was being offered something.

Didn't read it online sorry

perverse

Referee
they should use Bane to full advantage and end with a genuine twist, go where the comics went. that would be cool.

note: if you don't want to know what the movie may or may not be about, best to just let that comment slide rather than researching it... unless you want potential spoilers i suppose. those familiar with Bane and his notoriety in the comics will know what i'm talking about, i'm sure.

but yeah... there are cool ways to end the trilogy with Bane involved, and staying somewhat faithful to the comics, but i doubt they will go there. they should, though.

Parra Pride

Coach
they should use Bane to full advantage and end with a genuine twist, go where the comics went. that would be cool.

note: if you don't want to know what the movie may or may not be about, best to just let that comment slide rather than researching it... unless you want potential spoilers i suppose. those familiar with Bane and his notoriety in the comics will know what i'm talking about, i'm sure.

but yeah... there are cool ways to end the trilogy with Bane involved, and staying somewhat faithful to the comics, but i doubt they will go there. they should, though.

Do you mean the whole
broken back
deal? That could be an interesting way if this is indeed the end to Nolan's take on the series.