What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R20 | Mon | Raiders 24-19 Dragons | Canberra

R20: CAN v STI

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Johnsy

Referee
Come on boys, need us to win to get 2 perfect rounds (NRL & AFL). Would help as i'm sitting in 2nd spot.

So yeah, Raiders certain to get up.

Downie

Guest Moderator
How lenient are Canberra Stadium with people bringing in banners? The website says no flags over 1mx1m but how generally accepted are they by security at the gate?

redvscotty

First Grade
I'm an atheist. Don't believe in omens, magic, witchcraft, paganism, islam, judaism or christianity. Just simple faith in the game of rugby league.

Saints to win... by a spiritual margin.

hahahaa

Dragons 40 - Raiders 4

redvscotty

First Grade
Depends whos winning eh BHP?

I guess thats why you won't watch Roosters games this year either.

Fairweather f**kwit.

moik

Bench
deadV = BHP.

How obvious is that? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just hope we win. Not confident.

jonno_knights

Juniors
How lenient are Canberra Stadium with people bringing in banners? The website says no flags over 1mx1m but how generally accepted are they by security at the gate?

There was a Huge Uate Banner at the Knights game there earlier this year.

bottle

Coach
Or the gutless Nemesis too afraid to raise his wimpy head above the log. Whoever it is, it's some coward making up a fake account for no purpose other than to troll.

Or the gutless Nemesis too afraid to raise his wimpy head above the log. Whoever it is, it's some coward making up a fake account for no purpose other than to troll.

"Don't show your face Cliffhanger my sweetheart. You're making the wrong decisions here. You're better than that." BAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice person!

bottle

Coach
Inaccurate and irrelevant. What a tool.
I know I'm one of your five most feared, but you're the single most inept. Just like your heartthrob Mitchell Pus.
Have you figured out somewhere to put your spoon yet?

Five most feared? bahaahah I fear nobody on this site. I respect some Roosters fans but other than that you're all the scum of society

age.s

First Grade
Lol Tallis: "If you had said at the start of the year that Campese and Orford wouldn't play for the Raiders you would have written them off." :lol:

Latest posts