What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happened to Jesse Bromwich?

Noa

First Grade
Id like to know what happened to jesse bromwich to. Went from looking like tarzan and playing like jane to looking and playing like Tarzan's more talented brother. Tariq sims is the only forward id swap him for.

tezzah

Juniors
For me Jesse has to be one of the most improved/consistent prop forward players in 2011. A strong candidate and should be in contention for Kiwi's. Kevin Proctor also. Had to watch a replay yesterday of the Roosters v Cronulla game as there are a number of Kiwi forwards also worth considering despite being so low down the table...

Storm: Adam Blair, Sika Manu, Kevin Proctor, Jesse Bromwich.
Roosters: Frank Paul Nu'uausala, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Mose Masoe.

Work ethic/skill factor vs Muscle/brawn

Last edited:

Noa

First Grade
???. I'll let you re-read what I wrote, then you can reply again.

Off the subject of Bromwich here, but who knows how Maurice Balir is travelling? Considering Fantasy footy trades and don't want to risk bringing him in if he's still an injury concern...

davi

Juniors
He won Prop of the year tonight.

Everybody sings this guys praises, I don't know if he's that's good. Matt Scott, Jason Tamou, Sam Burgess, and James Graham I would probably rate higher. I will acknowledge though that Sam Burgess was off the pace this season from the neck injury, and Scott and Tamou struggled with injury and form at the back end of the season.