What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R23 | Sun | Raiders 18-47 Rabbitohs | Canberra

R23: CAN v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2011teams-can-main.jpg

1. Josh Dugan 2. Blake Ferguson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Thompson 5. Reece Robinson 6. Josh McCrone 7. Sam Williams
8. Brett White 9. Alan Tongue (c) 10. David Shillington 11. Danny Galea 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Shaun Fensom

Interchange: 14. Joe Picker 15. Josh Miller 16. Josh Papalii 17. Sam Mataora

2011teams-sou-alt2.jpg

1. Nathan Merritt 2. Dylan Farrell 3. Shaune Corrigan 4. Greg Inglis 5. Chris McQueen 6. John Sutton 7. Chris Sandow
8. Ben Ross 9. Issac Luke 10. Shannan McPherson 11. Eddy Pettybourne 12. David Taylor 13. Michael Crocker (c)

Interchange: 14. Luke Burgess 15. Dave Tyrrell 16. Jason Clark 17. Nathan Peats

2011ref-pink.jpg

Tony De Las Heras and Steve Lyons
Touch Judges: Russell Turner and Grant Atkins; Video Referee: Rod Lawrence

Toyota Cup R23 Raiders v Rabbitohs @ Canberra, Sun 11:45am
LIVE on FOX Sports 2+2HD

NSW Cup R23 North Sydney Bears (SOU) v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (CBY) @ North Sydney Oval, Sun 3:00pm

nrl-r23cansou.jpg

Last edited:

skeepe

Immortal
For real?

Who else do we have? Tongue, Buttriss, McIllwrick all injured, Waddell deemed ineligible by the archaic and corrupt NSWRL... wonder if we can get special dispensation to bring Gorrell or Aubusson up from the local competition...

bileduct

Coach
They'll probably play McCrone at hooker, Dugan at 5/8 and Massey at fullback, unless he is injured or something.

If Orford really is fit to play then it shows what an utter joke his signing was. He should be first choice halfback. Unless the club has decided he is just a backup for Williams... probably on about five to six times what Williams is being paid.

skeepe

Immortal
Massey limped off injured as well. Orford is apparently having scans (yet again) and may not be fit either.

There's speculation that McCrone could play hooker with Mick Picker coming into the halves.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Massey limped off injured as well. Orford is apparently having scans (yet again) and may not be fit either.

There's speculation that McCrone could play hooker with Mick Picker coming into the halves.

Was Dugan fit last week?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Ouch just seen Canberra's lineup. Missing Tilse, Vidot and Buttriss. Got smashed last week.

I'm revising my prediction (last week I was caught out by being too conservative) from Souths up 30-10 to Souths about 40-6.

More confident about this game than I was the Eels game.

Juju

Juniors
Ouch just seen Canberra's lineup. Missing Tilse, Vidot and Buttriss. Got smashed last week.

I'm revising my prediction (last week I was caught out by being too conservative) from Souths up 30-10 to Souths about 40-6.

More confident about this game than I was the Eels game.
Throw in a "we got this" BM - you might get one right for a change...

BunniesMan

Immortal
Throw in a "we got this" BM - you might get one right for a change...
I was right with the Eels, infact i was too lenient to them when i predicted the score. I'll be right again.

We got this.

Our real test will be the final 3 weeks, this game is just to get within sight of the 3 teams on the edge of the 8. We run down at least 1 of them in the final 3 weeks.

This season has been an absolute disaster regarding injuries. Right now, we have 7-9 first choice players out injured. Quite impressive that we can roll out that talent considering we have this horrendous toll, and is indicative of what could've been had we not accrued so many players in the casualty ward.

Hopefully the wankers at the NSWRL do not refuse our proposal in having Travis Waddell become eligible.

Knowing us, we could come out on Sunday and destroy the Bunnies or it could be the complete opposite and we get annihilated. I'm going to guess it'll be the latter.

Last edited:

BranVan3000

Coach
This season has been an absolute disaster regarding injuries. Right now, we have 7-9 first choice players out injured. Quite impressive that we can roll out that talent considering we have this horrendous toll, and is indicative of what could've been had we not accrued so many players in the casualty ward.

Hopefully the wankers at the NSWRL do not refuse our proposal in having Travis Waddell become eligible.

Knowing us, we could come out on Sunday and destroy the Bunnies or it could be the complete opposite and we get annihilated. I'm going to guess it'll be the latter.

Being injury ravaged sucks. We've had to deal with it all year, and our best forwards still sit in the stands

Latest posts