What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R26 | Sun | Roosters 40-8 Storm | SFS

R26: SYD v MEL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2011teams-syd-main.jpg

1. Anthony Minichiello 2. Sam Perrett 3. Justin Carney 4. Joseph 'BJ' Leilua 5. Phil Graham 6. Braith Anasta (c) 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jason Ryles 9. Jake Friend 10. Lama Tasi 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Aidan Guerra 13. Frank Paul Nuuausala

Interchange (from): 14. Anthony Mitchell 15. Mose Masoe 16. Brad Takairangi 17. Tinirau Arona 18. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves

2011teams-mel-alt.jpg

1. Billy Slater 2. Matt Duffie 3. Dane Nielsen 4. Beau Champion 5. Anthony Quinn 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith (c) 10. Bryan Norrie 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Ryan Hinchcliffe 13. Todd Lowrie

Interchange: 14. Rory Kostjasyn 15. Atelea Vea 16. Adam Woolnough 17. Jaiman Lowe

2011ref-pink.jpg

Jason Robinson and Alan Shortall
Touch Judges: Steve Chiddy and Luke Phillips; Video Referee: Tim Mander

Toyota Cup R26 Roosters v Storm @ SFS, Sun 4:45pm

QRL ISC R22 Easts (MEL) v Sunshine Coast @ Langlands Park, Sat 3:00pm

NSW Cup R26 Cronulla-Sutherland (CRO, MEL) v Manly-Warringah (MAN) @ Toyota, Sat 3:15pm

NSW Cup R26 Windsor (PEN) v Newtown (SYD) @ Windsor Sports Complex, Sat 6:00pm

nrl-r26sydmel.jpg

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sydney Roosters v Melbourne Storm
Sunday 4 September 2011, kickoff 7:00pm; Sydney Football Stadium
TV: LIVE on FOX Sports 2/2HD; Live Radio: Triple M, Barry Radio + Networks
Referees: Jason Robinson and Alan Shortall; Touch Judges: Steve Chiddy and Luke Phillips; Video Referee: Tim Mander

Roosters 1. Anthony Minichiello 2. Sam Perrett 3. Justin Carney 4. Joseph 'BJ' Leilua 5. Phil Graham 6. Braith Anasta (c) 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Jason Ryles 9. Jake Friend 10. Lama Tasi 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Aidan Guerra 13. Frank Paul Nuuausala
Interchange (from): 14. Anthony Mitchell 15. Mose Masoe 16. Brad Takairangi 17. Tinirau Arona 18. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves

Storm 1. Billy Slater 2. Matt Duffie 3. Dane Nielsen 4. Beau Champion 5. Anthony Quinn 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith (c) 10. Bryan Norrie 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Ryan Hinchcliffe 13. Todd Lowrie
Interchange: 14. Rory Kostjasyn 15. Atelea Vea 16. Adam Woolnough 17. Jaiman Lowe

NRL Teams R26: http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21901

Other grades: http://leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21918

Bellamy won't be too happy with the loss last weekend, nor will he be too happy at the turn of events which happened in and followed the game. He'll have his big 3 back and regardless of who the Storm field around them, they will always be a threat to any team. The Roosters have nothing to play for, they can experiment with their plays and really try to work the Storm over. However, I just can't see that happening and think that the Storm, with their big 3 on show, will be too clinical and strong for the Roosters. Storm by 8+.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Last week was the second time i definitively stated that we will win... and the other time was against the raiders, and look what happened. I'll just say that this game will be fun. Very fun. With lots of opportunities for me to jump up screaming. Hope the league gods don't miscontrue that, i dont like saying that we'll win, so that's not what i am doing. But Roosters fans won't like it.

Bazzi

First Grade
Now the Storm are guaranteed 1st spot and the Minor Premiership, there could be a big chance they'll rest some players tonight.