What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Finals Wk 2 | Fri | Tigers 20-22 Warriors | SFS

FW2: WST v WAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2011teams-wst-main.jpg

1. Tim Moltzen 2. Beau Ryan 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Lote Tuqiri 6. Benji Marshall 7. Robert Lui
8. Bryce Gibbs 9. Robbie Farah (c) 10. Keith Galloway 11. Liam Fulton 12. Gareth Ellis 13. Chris Heighington​

Interchange: 14. Mitch Brown 15. Mark Flanagan 16. Matt Groat 17. Aaron Woods
Extended Bench: 18. Matt Utai 20. Ben Murdoch-Masila​

2011teams-nzw-her.jpg

1. Kevin Locke 2. Bill Tupou 3. Lewis Brown 4. Krisnan Inu 5. Manu Vatuvei 6. James Maloney 7. Shaun Johnson
8. Sam Rapira 9. Aaron Heremaia 10. Jacob Lillyman 11. Feleti Mateo 12. Simon Mannering (C) 13. Micheal Luck​

Interchange: 14. Lance Hohaia 15. Russell Packer 16. Ben Matulino 17. Ukuma Ta'ai
Extended Bench: 18. Elijah Taylor​

2011ref-pink.jpg

Shayne Hayne and Jared Maxwell
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall and Ricky MacFarlane
Video Referees: Sean Hampstead and Paul Simpkins​

nrl-fw2-wstnzw.jpg

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
ill be interested to see how the Warriors go...

They will cop a fair bit of flak this week... although... its kinds lucky the RWC is on over here... it may take some of the media attention away from them.

make no mistake though... if both sides click... we could be in for something special.

Rebel

First Grade
Warriors will play a million times better than last week.
Think the puddy tats have got this though.

devoid

Juniors
I don't think we can play that bad again. I don't think I can sit through a game like that again.

Warmess

Juniors
Warriors can't play that bad again (not a challenge). Regardless, the Tigers will be too strong. If the Tigs do win, I'm getting on them to go the whole way.

Saints fan

Juniors
Tigers by 12. The Warriors won't play as bad as last week but the Tigers will finish over them in the last 20 min IMO.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Warriors will improve, they couldn't play much worse, but the Tigers with Lawrence back and another game under the belt of Tuqiri will hopefully perform better as well. A big Tigers crowd may play a part, so Tigers by 16.

hitman82

Bench
Warriors will no doubt turn in a better performance than on Saturday, but they are likely to be missing Mannering (in doubt with knee), Rapira (possible suspension), Moon (our only actual centre - gone for season).

As for Vatuvei - by rights he should be dropped, but it raises another issue. If Berrigan isn't fit we actually have NO centres... Brown is a nightmare at centre, Ropati isn't back until 2010, and we have no juniors or reserves with any first grade experience in that position.

So, though I expect us to show up mentally unlike versus the Broncos, I think the Tigers will absolutely trample our weakened and leaderless squad.

Tigers by 24 points.

goosie

Juniors
this shall be an interesting one flip of the coin job but i have to go with the warriors i think.

Sleep

Juniors
The Warriors will be better this week but they just won't be able to match it with the Tigers.

Latest posts