What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Plughole

Are the Storm (and by association their fans) Scumbags?

• Total voters

to_ddeath

Coach
If you wanna troll might be a good idea to get your facts right. It was 4 straight gf appearances. 3 straight minor premierships.

Wow, we've all been blinded so much by your blatant cheating in every respect for the past several years that the facts are even worse than first thought. And none of the players knew the whole time what was going on.....................gotta love Melbourne.

T.

to_ddeath

Coach
Err dipshit, just pointing out we have one each, and what a grand one it was too, beating you pussies into your usual submissive position.

Dont worry darl, the NRL & it's officials are handing you another one this year. Try to be a little more grateful.

T.

Evenflow

Bench
"Illamerger"....geez, originality bursting from every vessel there :lol:

T.

Thank you but as much as i'd love to take the credit given the creativity of it i can't, I unashamedly plagiarized it off someone else here because i just reckon it's a great alternative name for the Stains. Clearly you aren't a fan so what would you prefer? Storm's bitches? Not quite as creative i know but never a truer word spoken all that same.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
How about this one.....

"Gallop's a legend *clap, clap, clap, clap, clap*"

Or maybe....

"There's only one Davey Gallop, one Davey Gallop"

Big Norm - Fan of the Gallop when he liquidated the purple cheats :)

BigNormProvan

Juniors
17-4 is apparently the ledger at this point, but this takes into account the years that you were cheating the cap, so not a fair and true indication.

If you are looking for bitches, I'd say you look no further than David Gallop, you are his bitches after he crumbled your illegal ways and sent you to Coventry. I heard your mating calls when Dave was down your way on the weekend, real classy, real classy.....

Big Norm

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
:lol: Feeding frenzy all over the forums. Big Norm's new best mate Gallop gave him some fodder (it's been lean pickings for a while) & reeled in 3!

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Nar, Gallop is a bit of a plank, but all things said, he dished out some mighty good punishment to your lot. Mind, I was impressed by the booing, it did drown out that fkn cowbell.

Big Norm

BigNormProvan

Juniors
will tonite be the last time we hear from Big Norm for the rest of the year.

It depends, if you lot have a catastrophic f**k up I'll be all over it. But on the other side of the coin, Collingwood is in the Prelim Final this Friday, I'll be perched up in the MCC Members drinking Pimms and looking sharp in my sports coat and tie. Collingwood will draw a slightly larger audience than your lot will, about 95,000 to 20,000*.

Big Norm

* At best!!

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
It depends, if you lot have a catastrophic f**k up I'll be all over it. But on the other side of the coin, Collingwood is in the Prelim Final this Friday, I'll be perched up in the MCC Members drinking Pimms and looking sharp in my sports coat and tie. Collingwood will draw a slightly larger audience than your lot will, about 95,000 to 20,000*.

Big Norm

* At best!!

See ya next season Big norm...same time, same place

Big Norm

* At best!!

Get rid of your profile pic Norm...it is old news. Enjoy.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
*Enter's forum with large grin*

Ok, be seated children.

Now then kiddies, last weekend, did anyone see a large-scale choke occur in Melbourne???

I don't know about you guys, but it was quite an impressive choke from where I saw it.

Cheers for rounding off my weekend in splendid fashion.

Big Norm

Billythekid

First Grade
*Enter's forum with large grin*

Ok, be seated children.

Now then kiddies, last weekend, did anyone see a large-scale choke occur in Melbourne???

I don't know about you guys, but it was quite an impressive choke from where I saw it.

Cheers for rounding off my weekend in splendid fashion.

Big Norm

Still got further than your mob. The fact that dragons fans so often want to call others chokers just shows how much it gets to them. Look forward to belting yous again next year.

Without Bennett it's all down hill.