What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 2 | Sat | Storm v Warriors | AAMI

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2011teams-mel-main.jpg

1. Billy Slater 2. Matt Duffie 3. Dane Nielsen 4. Beau Champion 5. Anthony Quinn 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith (c) 10. Bryan Norrie 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Sika Manu 13. Todd Lowrie

Interchange (from): 14. Ryan Hinchcliffe 15. Rory Kostjasyn 16. Adam Woolnough 17. Jaiman Lowe
18. Troy Thompson 19. Sisa Waqa 20. Maurice Blair 21. Atelea Vea

2011teams-nzw-alt.jpg

1. Kevin Locke 2. Bill Tupou 3. Lewis Brown 4. Krisnan Inu 5. Manu Vatuvei 6. James Maloney 7. Shaun Johnson
8. Sam Rapira 9. Aaron Heremaia 10. Jacob Lillyman 11. Feleti Mateo 12. Simon Mannering (C) 13. Micheal Luck

Interchange (from): 14. Lance Hohaia 15. Russell Packer 16. Ben Matulino 17. Elijah Taylor 20. Steve Rapira

2011ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Matt Cecchin and Tony Archer
Sideline Officials: Paul Holland and Dan Eastwood
Video Referees: Sean Hampstead and Chris Ward

nrl2011-fw3melwar.jpg

Last edited:

little_aza

Juniors
Was hoping the Tigers would win to be honest - we would be able to counter their attack with our grind quite well. The Warriors are different - they don't rely on attack or defence per se, they just do everything with a monstrous amount of power and energy. I imagine that all this power and energy will hurt us, as our grinding style means that we may tire down at the end of game.

So unlike most games where I'd pick Melbourne to pull away at the end, I think we need to rely on a good start more than ever...and hopefully we're leading at halftime.

So for the record: Storm by 6.

shiznit

Coach
is it confirmed that the game will be at AAMI Park?? they usually play these games at Etihad don't they??

Butters

Bench
Nah pretty sure they've been to at least 5 and won all of those. Doesn't matter if the teams were "legal" or not, Melbourne don't lose prelims :cool: