What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soccer trivia

boxhead

First Grade
Nope. Angel Di Maria scored his first official (I am not counting friendlies in my questions, should have specified, sorry) Real Madrid goal on the 18th of September; after his debut.

Ok guys, just realized there is a mistake in my question. Re-read it. I was certain he scored with his first touch but my memory is a little hazy, I should have checked it anyway. Sorry.

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
It wasn't Canales. I'll give another hint that should give it away; he scored in the pre-season for this upcoming season a week or two ago.

I didn't realize it would be so difficult, I guess there aren't many Real fans here hehe.

boxhead

First Grade
If no one figures it out, I'll reveal it later today.
In the meantime, I'll ask another question;

Which Argentinian star was born in France and qualifies for both Argentinian and French heritage and citizenship?

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
Correct :) Yeah it was pretty easy.

I thought the still unanswered question wasn't that difficult either.
I'll reveal all now; it was Joselu.
He scored about a minute or two into his debut off a Ronaldo cross, with his first shot. It was against Almeria on the last day of the season to make it 8-1.

whall15

Coach
Never would've got that.

My turn for a question? If it is.

Who is Chelsea's youngest ever manager?

boxhead

First Grade
Andre Villas-Boas, apparently he's the youngest ever Premier League manager at 33, so I am assuming he is Chelsea's youngest ever.

boxhead

First Grade
Which two English clubs have won trophies in each of the past six decades?

Here is a tricky question, I'm pretty sure there is only one answer but if there isn't I apologize.
Which currently England - based footballer is the namesake of a famous character in Disney's "Aladdin"? What is his nationality and his club(s)?

Which team was the first team in history to win the F.A Cup that did not participate in the top division?

What does Sandro have in common with Alexandre Pato at a football level (excluding their Brazilian national heritage)?

Last edited:

Deacon

First Grade
Which two English clubs have won trophies in each of the past six decades?

Here is a tricky question, I'm pretty sure there is only one answer but if there isn't I apologize.
Which currently England - based footballer is the namesake of a famous character in Disney's "Aladdin"? What is his nationality and his club(s)?

Which team was the first team in history to win the F.A Cup that did not participate in the top division?

What does Sandro have in common with Alexandre Pato at a football level (excluding their Brazilian national heritage)?

1. Tottenham & Man U?
2. no idea
3. We all know that one boxhead ;)
4. both played for Internacional

Deacon

First Grade
wow the first one was a complete guess ill keep thinking for number 2, im thinking a striker?

boxhead

First Grade
wow the first one was a complete guess ill keep thinking for number 2, im thinking a striker?

Yeah it was a surprise to me as well.
Not a striker.
And just to clarify when I say namesake it doesn't mean his whole name.

Last edited:

Latest posts