What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RWC2011 Bronze Medal Match: Australia vs Wales

shiznit

Coach
rugby-world-cup-2011-logo.jpg

Welsh_rugby_logo_copy_team_logo.jpg
WAL_e.png

Wales: Leigh Halfpenny, George North, Jonathan Davies, Jamie Roberts, Shane Williams, James Hook, Mike Phillips, Ryan Jones, Toby Faletau, Danny Lydiate, Bradley Davies, Luke Charteris, Paul James, Huw Bennett, Gethin Jenkins (captain). Replacements: Lloyd Burns, Ryan Bevington, Alun Wyn Jones, Andy Powell, Lloyd Williams, Stephen Jones, Scott Williams.

VS
Wallabies_logo.gif
AUS_e.png

Australia: Kurtley Beale, James O'Connor . Adam Ashley-Cooper, Berrick Barnes, Digby Ioane, Quade Cooper, Will Genia, Ben McCalman, David Pocock, Scott Higginbotham, Nathan Sharpe, James Horwill (c), Salesi Ma'afu, Tatafu Polota Nau, James Slipper. Replacements: Saia Fainga'a, Ben Alexander, Rob Simmons, Radike Samo, Luke Burgess, Anthony Fainga'a, Rob Horne.

Last edited:

Iafeta

Referee
Pulotu-Nuffy tackling like an exorcist missile on a bloke kicking... can't believe the Welsh captain got sent off last week, I think that tackle is far worse.

andrew057

First Grade
Thought I was watching AFL with the amount of fumbling going on. Why do they play for 3rd place? Seems silly.

Te Kaha

First Grade
How much better are the wannabies with Barnes in 10 instead of Cooper!!!!... I'm glad Deans isnt coaching the All Blacks now... he always plays favorites... to the teams detriment on occasion.

shiznit

Coach
I think third place game should be cut from the next tournament. Worthless game.
tell that to Wales... who because of this result are gonna end up on the All Blacks side of the draw in 2015.

thats almost a death kneel...

Timbo

Staff member
That game confirms it for me: Burgess/Barnes is a better scrum base combo than Genia/Cooper. I've always thought so and it was bloody obvious tonight!

shiznit

Coach
That game confirms it for me: Burgess/Barnes is a better scrum base combo than Genia/Cooper. I've always thought so and it was bloody obvious tonight!
hang on?? are you saying that you would have gone with the Tah's halves instead of the Red's ones?? :lol:

mind you... The All Blacks could end up winning the World Cup with the Hurricanes halves... :?

Latest posts