What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 3 - Wales v NZ

Coleworld

Juniors
Big Sika on the wing to score. I really hope the crowd builds up. It looks very empty so far. It is still an hour and bit till kick off.

adamkungl

Immortal
lazy defence of a Marshall bomb, 2nd try to Sika Manu.
Marshall coverts
Kiwis 20-0 after 33 mins

adamkungl

Immortal
Wales really aren't doing too badly...we've all seen far more one sided matches before. They're well outclassed but considering what they have to work with it's not the worst performance i've seen.

Didgi

About 20-4 would've been a better reflection. Agreed Wales haven't been that bad.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Wales really aren't doing too badly...we've all seen far more one sided matches before. They're well outclassed but considering what they have to work with it's not the worst performance i've seen.

Yeah I know. Just a shame they are facing new zealand.

Coleworld

Juniors
That last try for NZ was just lazy defense from Wales but after 40minutes they were probably spent. From what i have seen they're definitely having a dig but they're lacking in execution for example that missed opportunity for the try. All he had to do was hold on to it.

It was always going to be difficult for them but hopefully they can get on the scoreboard in the second half. I'm getting excited for the Kangaroo's, England match.

JasonE

Bench
Lee Briers is carrying this team, and then they drop it when he gives them gold.

Disagree, he has been appalling.

Apart from one kick when they should've scored it has been poor, his passing is terrible and his defence is worse than Tim Smith's.
He can't run either.

adamkungl

Immortal
Could get ugly in the second half though.
Depends how Wales fitness holds up/whether Kiwis take their foot of the pedal. If the ball bounces the wrong way for Wales we could see 60-70 points...

Usain Bolt

Bench
Aussie forwards wouldnt wanna mess with Blair, Smith and Waerea-Hargreaves. Kiwis have enforcers throughout their pack whereas the Aussies just have good forwards but no tough guys to mix it up

Last edited: