What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Your team???

crawfs

Juniors
Thanks for the warm welcome mel :)

Looking forward to a huge first round match-up against you guys...could be a harbinger for the last week in september.

AuckMel

Bench
Thanks for the warm welcome mel :)

Looking forward to a huge first round match-up against you guys...could be a harbinger for the last week in september.

No probs. Hard year ahead for the Pies I think. Pretty tough draw, but we've got a very good team. I'm tipping Carlton to be the big mover in 2012. No longer just a 1 man team.

Hawks will be very competitive.

crawfs

Juniors
No probs. Hard year ahead for the Pies I think. Pretty tough draw, but we've got a very good team. I'm tipping Carlton to be the big mover in 2012. No longer just a 1 man team.

Hawks will be very competitive.

Yeah i think the hawks and pies both copped the rough end of the stick in relation to the fixture. Very interested to see how Buckley approaches his new role, i think he has the best coaching credentials of the 'three returned prodigal sons' but its tough for a new coach to take the helm of a team with such high expectations of it. Hopefully he'll take a leaf out of chris scott's book and makes some minor adjustments to the gameplan.

Not quite as a bullish as you when it comes to Carlton, might have something to do with hawthorn's 5+ year winning streak over them. While they undoubtedly have a stellar midfield their lack of quality talls, particularly up forward, could ultimately prove their demise. Kruezer/Waite/Rowe doesn't really strike the fear of god into me.

AuckMel

Bench
Yeah i think the hawks and pies both copped the rough end of the stick in relation to the fixture. Very interested to see how Buckley approaches his new role, i think he has the best coaching credentials of the 'three returned prodigal sons' but its tough for a new coach to take the helm of a team with such high expectations of it. Hopefully he'll take a leaf out of chris scott's book and makes some minor adjustments to the gameplan.

Will be very interesting. Plenty will want him to fail, but I think he's got the goods.

Not quite as a bullish as you when it comes to Carlton, might have something to do with hawthorn's 5+ year winning streak over them. While they undoubtedly have a stellar midfield their lack of quality talls, particularly up forward, could ultimately prove their demise. Kruezer/Waite/Rowe doesn't really strike the fear of god into me.

Fair points.

Aegil

Juniors
I'm torn between supporting the Lions, which I have always gone for, and the new NSW team, Giants. I live in NSW now, so I thought I might as well jump on board. Dont like sheeds though.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'm torn between supporting the Lions, which I have always gone for, and the new NSW team, Giants. I live in NSW now, so I thought I might as well jump on board. Dont like sheeds though.

I find Sheedy cringeworthy, & I think he borders on unprofessional.

Giving falafels to Maquire.... wtf is that shit?

crawfs

Juniors
I find Sheedy cringeworthy, & I think he borders on unprofessional.

Giving falafels to Maquire.... wtf is that shit?

Considering he's only being used as chocco's puppet i don't think you'll have to put up with his nonsense much longer.

Chocco's might be equally eccentric but at least he's not batshit crazy.

Chip Bayless

Juniors
I've never really paid much attention to the Swans albeit they're at the heart of ALL my teams in Sydney. I won't bore you with the story, but I'm not a fan. I jumped on to the GWS bandwagon pretty early in the piece, even assisted as a timekeeper in a couple trials in 2010 and 2011. I have my membership and look forward to getting on the bandwagon from year one with Sheedy and co.

Looking forward to the debut season.

Raiderdave

First Grade
I've never really paid much attention to the Swans albeit they're at the heart of ALL my teams in Sydney. I won't bore you with the story, but I'm not a fan. I jumped on to the GWS bandwagon pretty early in the piece, even assisted as a timekeeper in a couple trials in 2010 and 2011. I have my membership and look forward to getting on the bandwagon from year one with Sheedy and co.

Looking forward to the debut season.

really ?

do people look at you like theres something wrong with you ?:eek:
:sarcasm::crazy:

:lol::lol:

Chip Bayless

Juniors
Yes really. We lost four seats that was in our family since 1982 five years back due to Administration error and we never returned to a Swans game. Thanks for your concern though.

Latest posts