What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tallest players in the NRL

RWB

Bench
Kane Evans from the Roosters 20's is 200cm, got me thinking would he be the tallest?

00130672_Image.jpeg

Don't make fun of him his already behind the 8ball with that face.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i remember playing against Group 18 when i was representing Gold Coast District and there winger was 7 foot 3. Absolute beanpole.

In the modern era i think Peter Sheils was 200cm and the huntsman Paul McNicholas was over 200cm (and absolutely useless with that sort of size)

BDR

First Grade
Gavin Cooper is 197 and James Tamou is 194, fairly sure they're the biggest up here

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Tilse is the tallest Raider at 200cm. The shortest Raider in the first team prop rotation (brett White) is 188cm and the average size of the props is 194. It is a tall front row. Tilse 200cm, TLL 194, Shillo 194 and White 188

aqua_duck

Coach
Im pretty sure Tilse would be the tallest at about 200cm. Back in the day Matt Parsons was about 2m tall. Laurie is tall but he's definitely not 2m.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Garrick Morgan was over 200cm I believe (Former rah rah fat bloke who played shithouse for the Crushers)

RABK

Referee
Darren Fritz was over 200cm wasn't he? I remember him towering over even the 193cm tall Paul Harragon.

^Don't think he was quite that tall. Although during Origin 2 1994 Ricky Stuart grabbed his jersey, jumped up on his back and punched him in the back of the dome. Ricky had to get up pretty high to smack him.

Latest posts