What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Mon | Rabbitohs 20-24 Roosters | ANZ

Round 1 result: Rabbitohs v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-sou-main.jpg

1. Dylan Farrell 2. Matt King 3. Shaune Corrigan 4. Greg Inglis 5. Nathan Merritt 6. John Sutton 7. Adam Reynolds
8. Sam Burgess 9. Nathan Peats 10. Roy Asotasi 11. Dave Taylor 12. Eddy Pettybourne 13. Michael Crocker

Interchange (from): 14. Dave Tyrell 15. Chris McQueen 16. Scott Geddes 17. Jason Clark
Reserves: 18. Necrom Areaiiti 19. Fetuli Talanoa

2012teams-syd-her.jpg

1. Anthony Minichiello 2. Justin Carney 3. Joseph 'BJ' Leilua 4. Mitchell Aubusson 5. Sam Perrett 6. (c) Braith Anasta 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Lama Tasi 11. Aidan Guerra 12. Boyd Cordner 13. Frank Paul Nuuausala

Interchange: 14. Tinirau Arona 15. Mose Masoe 16. Martin Kennedy 17. Daniel Mortimer
Reserves: 18. Anthony Mitchell 19. Peni Tagive

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Adam Devcich and Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Gavin Reynolds and Dave Munro
Video Referee: Tim Mander

Related matches
Toyota Cup R1 - Rabbitohs v Roosters @ ANZ Stadium, Mon 4:45pm
NSW Cup R1 - Tigers (WST) v Bears (SOU) @ Concord Oval, Sat 3:00pm
NSW Cup R1 - Wentworthville (PAR) v Jets (SYD) @ Ringrose Park, Sun 3:00pm

nrl12-r1sousyd.jpg

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
Roosters 56-0.

The side souffs are likely to put out barely qualifies as first grade quality.

some11

Referee
BM keeps talking about wanting to pump his little brother while watching this.

Galeforce

Bench
Im going to go put $500.00 on the roosters now. Easy money. I got this.

brave man , i respect you're conviction, however i believe Souths will have this . As i believe Souths will be a contender this year and Roosters will not , it is important that Souths start the season proper with a win , pretty or not. I have $1000 on Souths at 1.9 to win

BunniesMan

Immortal
Roosters....Souths have no halves therefore are not in the premiership picture at all.
Adam Reynolds and John Sutton (under Maguire) are better than Easts halves.

Greg Inglis and Nathan Merritt are better than every back at Easts.

Sam Burgess. Roy Asotasi. Michael Crocker. Dave Taylor. Issac Luke. Our forward pack at full strength (which it never was last year) will be feeding on them all game long.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You're, quite simply Bunniesman, a f**king imbecile.

Anasta and Pearce are streets, no, BLOCKS ahead of your halves. Wake up to yourself, troll

typicalfan

Coach
Adam Reynolds and John Sutton (under Maguire) are better than Easts halves.

Greg Inglis and Nathan Merritt are better than every back at Easts.

Sam Burgess. Roy Asotasi. Michael Crocker. Dave Taylor. Issac Luke. Our forward pack at full strength (which it never was last year) will be feeding on them all game long.
No they aren't

BunniesMan

Immortal
You're, quite simply Bunniesman, a f**king imbecile.

Anasta and Pearce are streets, no, BLOCKS ahead of your halves. Wake up to yourself, troll
If you think Anasta has anything left in the halves you're a troll. Pearce is criminally overrated.

Look where Easts finished last year without Carney. That's how good their halves are.

Last edited:

typicalfan

Coach
If you think Anasta has anything left in the halves you're a troll. Pearce is criminally underrated.

Look where Easts finished last year without Carney. That's how good their halves are.
:lol::lol:

How does that help your barren argument.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Only a fool would tip the roosters. The rabbletohs have a new coach who by all accounts is the greatest human being since me. Apparently, in a few short weeks he has turned John Sutton into Wally Lewis, moulded a rookie halfback into Andrew Johns, cured GI and Coltrane of their eating disorders and discovered cures for baldness, cancer and myxamotosis.

The rabbletohs to pump little brother, grandpa galetorce and anything else that moves this season.

Rabbletohs 96 - little brother 0