What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R1 | Fri | Eels 6-18 Broncos | Parramatta

Round 1 result: Eels v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-par-main.jpg

1. Luke Burt 2. Ken Sio 3. Esi Tonga 4. Ryan Morgan 5. Cheyse Blair 6. Ben Roberts 7. Chris Sandow
8. Tim Mannah 9. Matt Keating 10. Mitchell Allgood 11. Nathan Hindmarsh 12. Taniela Lasalo 13. Justin Horo

Interchange: 14. Casey McGuire 15. Fuifui Moimoi 16. Justin Poore 17. Reni Maitua
Reserves: 19. Taulima Tautai

2012teams-bri-alt.jpg

1. Josh Hoffman 2. Gerard Beale 3. Jack Reed 4. Justin Hodges 5. Jharal Yow Yeh 6. Corey Norman 7. Peter Wallace
8. Ben Hannant 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Sam Thaiday (c) 11. Alex Glenn 12. Ben Te'o 13. Corey Parker

Interchange: 14. Ben Hunt 15. Josh McGuire 16. Matt Gillett 17. Scott Anderson

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Shayne Hayne and Gavin Morris
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis and Adam Reid
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Related matches
Toyota Cup R1 - Eels v Broncos @ Parramatta, Fri 5:15pm
NSW Cup R1 - Wentworthville (PAR) v Jets (SYD) @ Ringrose Park, Sun 3:00pm
QLD Cup season kickoff - March 10-11

nrl12-r1parbri.jpg

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
The boring FNF game. Doubt I'll bother to stay up and watch an edge of the 8 team (Broncos) play a spoon contender (Eels).

Broncos 24-12.

typicalfan

Coach
Broncos usually bring energy in round 1 and the Eels smashed the Warriors last year...If Hayne is absent then the Broncos by 8

natheel

Coach
The boring FNF game. Doubt I'll bother to stay up and watch an edge of the 8 team (Broncos) play a spoon contender (Eels).

Broncos 24-12.

Mate doesn't matter where these teams sit on the ladder it's usually a good game

Broncos and eels will both be higher than the rabbits this year

Broncos 24-12.

I'm sure at the end of the season the Broncos & Eels will way closer to the 8 than the Bunnnies. Out of those 3 the Bunnies are the only spoon contender imo.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Eels to win by 8
Broncos on channel 9 FNF so they will win the penalty count
Sandow to not quite get the LOL@5(c)off$ out of his system yet and try and shoulder charge petro with hilarious results