What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R2 | Sun | Sharks 6-18 Knights | Toyota

Round 2 result: Sharks v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-cro-her.jpg

1. Nathan Gardner 2. Stewart Mills 3. Ben Pomeroy 4. Colin Best 5. John Williams 6. Wade Graham 7. Todd Carney
8. Bryce Gibbs 9. Isaac De Gois 10. Ben Ross 11. Jeremy Smith 12. Anthony Tupou 13. Paul Gallen (C)

Interchange: 14. Andrew Fifita 15. Sam Tagataese 16. John Morris 17. Mark Taufua
Referees: 18. Jayson Bukuya

2012teams-new-her.jpg

1. Darius Boyd 2. James McManus 3. Wes Naiqama 4. Junior Sa'u 5. Akuila Uate 6. Kurt Gidley 7. Jarrod Mullen
8. Kade Snowden 9. Danny Buderus 10. Adam Cuthbertson 11. Chris Houston 12. Zeb Taia 13. Neville Costigan

Interchange: 14. Matt Hilder 15. Richie Fa'aoso 16. Joel Edwards 17. Alex McKinnon

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Tony Archer and Phil Haines
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall and Nick Beashel
Video Referee: Pat Reynolds

Related matches
Toyota Cup R2 - Sharks v Knights @ Toyota, Sun 11:45am
NSW Cup R2 - Balmain (WST) v Sharks (CRO/MEL) @ Leichhardt, Sat 3:00pm
NSW Cup R2 - Knights (NEW) v Jets (SYD) @ Toronto, Sat 3:00pm

2012-r2cronew.jpg

Last edited:

Silent Knight

First Grade
I have to say I'm nervous about this game. The Sharks are going to be very angry after getting dudded by Maxwell during the Tigers game and they're going to come out of the blocks firing. If we're going to beat them it will have to be around the fringes imo, I'm not sure if our forward pack can get over the top of theirs. Uate and Boyd can give us the edge and I think they will prove the difference in the end.

Knights by 2.

Rod

Bench
Yeah I agree with all that. I'm hoping for a dry track for those very reasons. Our forward pack should pick it up a notch from what we produced against the Dragons though.

Sharks will be very tough. They have a 7 day turnaround whereas we have 10 but that'll probably make next to no difference. Overall I just hope we continue to improve from one week to the next.

roboshark

Coach
Are you kmav and Ronald of redfern rolled into one.....are you too gutless to reveal your true identity

Craigshark

First Grade
Haha, you got nothing.. Now if you hate Cronulla so much, piss off to the Tigers thread and start preparing for the Grand Final.. Premiership favorites.. ha..

runatme

Bench
So any game where the difference is a field goal means they are reliant on one player?
Didnt Beau Ryan Score 2 tries?
Didnt Fulton and Ellis make about 40 tackles each?

Ahh well even if we are a one man team, getting beat by 1 player must suck

you can't be all there

Ausguy

Coach
mr glass is due an injury id say.... then we will see how the season goes for the merged team.

Card Shark

Immortal
Armageddonone is very excited about his round 1 lucky win. Maybe it's time to focus on Friday night because they will come crashing back to earth then.

Back on topic. If the Knights forwards play as soft as they did against the Dragons, we will smash them.

I'm tipping they will improve but so will we, so they'll still get smashed.:)