What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R3 | Sun | Panthers 24-40 Rabbitohs | Centrebet

Round 3 result: Panthers v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-pen-pink.jpg

1. Lachlan Coote 2. Etu Uaisele 3. Michael Jennings 4. Brad Tighe 5. Sandor Earl 6. Travis Burns 7. Luke Walsh
8. Sam McKendry 9. Kevin Kingston 10. Dayne Weston 11. Luke Lewis (c) 12. Clint Newton 13. Nathan Smith

Interchange: 14. Nafe Seluini 15. Chris Armit 16. Cameron Ciraldo 17. Blake Austin 18. Danny Galea

2012teams-sou-alt.jpg

1. Dylan Farrell 2. Andrew Everingham 3. Matt King 4. Greg Inglis 5. Shaune Corrigan 6. John Sutton 7. Adam Reynolds
8. Scott Geddes 9. Issac Luke 10. Roy Asotasi 11. Sam Burgess 12. Dave Taylor 13. Michael Crocker

Interchange: 14. Dave Tyrell 15. Chris McQueen 16. Eddy Pettybourne 17. Jason Clark
18. Nathan Peats

2011ref-yell.jpg

Referees
Gavin Badger and Brett Suttor
Sideline Officials: Adam Gee and Dave Munro
Video Referee: Sean Hampstead

Related Matches
Toyota Cup R3 - Panthers v Rabbitohs @ Centrebet, Sun 12:45pm
VB NSW Cup R3 - Manly Sea Eagles (MAN) v Windsor Wolves (PEN) @ Brookvale, Sat 3:00pm
VB NSW Cup R3 - Canterbury Bulldogs (CBY) v North Sydney Bears (SOU) @ Belmore, Sat 3:00pm

nrl-r3pensou.jpg

Last edited:

BranVan3000

Coach
Panthers love playing us, its going to be a tough afternoon. They are definitely our bogey side IMO, especially moreso at Penrith stadium

Panthers by 12

goosie

Juniors
hopefuly tim grant will be back this week. and blake austin onto the bench for seluini who only played like ten minutes against chooks. keep earl and etu on the wings.

benntash

Juniors
I think the boys would have gained alot of confidence out of the roosters game but am expecting to see even more improvement under IC. Bunnys worries to continue this week. Panthers by 8

_Johnsy

Referee
Souths just, and then their calls of "this is our year" to reverberate around the league world.

roofromoz

First Grade
Bunnies haven't won at Penrith since 2002. And there has been some big wins / heavy losses (Penrith / Souths) in recent years.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You coming to the game Bunniesman?
Sif I'd go west of Parramatta. Probably get shot by some dumbarse bogan westie gangsta who shot at the wrong car/house/person again.

I value my personal safety too much to venture out into the west.

I actually don't mind the Panthers, a relatively decent club compared to most who give me the shits for various reasons (Penrith, Canterbury,Parramatta,Manly pass the BunniesMan test of not being pure scum).

I just prefer to stick to the eastern/northern/central/innercity suburbs.

And yes I consider the CBD-Parra corridor that includes Homebush to be part of that.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Penrith is alright, most of the shootings of late are actually east of Parramatta. Be a brave lad & venture west. God knows the Bunnies need all the support they can get.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Besides most of Western Sydney will be too busy having a LOL@5(c)uff$ to waste time with drive-by shootings.

Galeforce

Bench
lol, another inexplicable injury to Merritt the myth. Was hilarious seeing Slothfield named him in his NSW side today in the Tele

Haw Haw Haw , the only myth is someone thinking Saints will have a good year in 2012. Get used to Kissing souths backside becuase that is where Saints will be by end of the season.