What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R3 | Fri | Dragons 36-12 Tigers | WIN Jubilee

Round 3 result: Dragons v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BM1979

Juniors
I was really looking forward to this game with all the off-season drama but what a letdown it's been , Props to Saints though for the turnaround from last week

InThatNumber

Juniors
Well..f**k me... Loving this!!! I want a carbon copy in the second half Saints....But we'll have an interesting week with the MRC... how is our depth looking? Not writing the Tiges off yet though... they aren't that far behind that they can't get out of it if things click...80 minutes performance Saints.. rip in...

Hutty1986

Immortal
Well..f**k me... Loving this!!! I want a carbon copy in the second half Saints....But we'll have an interesting week with the MRC... how is our depth looking? Not writing the Tiges off yet though... they aren't that far behind that they can't get out of it if things click...80 minutes performance Saints.. rip in...

Not much either Latimore/Rein have bad records at the judiciary.. Rein's clean I think. Benji does look concussed out there, he's not 100%

Need another 40 minutes like that, not home yet

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
This is the problem with early season games - some teams just don't turn up, while others try their guts out because they got flogged the week before.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Tigpies signed a massive overrated name in Blair on massive overs. Overall their pack has gotten worse from last year especially with injuries.

Farh and Benji can only do so much behind a mediocre pack.

Latest posts