What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Sat | Cowboys 14-20 Sharks | Dairy Farmers

Round 4 result: Cowboys v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-nql-main.jpg

1. Matthew Bowen 2. Ashley Graham 3. Brent Tate 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein 6. Johnathan Thurston (c) 7. Ray Thompson
8. Matthew Scott (c) 9. Aaron Payne 10. James Tamou 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Glenn Hall 13. Dallas Johnson

Interchange: 14. James Segeyaro 15. Joel Riethmuller 16. Ashton Sims 17. Jason Taumalolo
Reserves: 18. Ricky Thorby

2012teams-cro-main-1.jpg

1. Nathan Gardner 2. Stewart Mills 3. Ben Pomeroy 4. Colin Best 5. John Williams 6. Todd Carney 7. Jeff Robson
8. Bryce Gibbs 9. Isaac De Gois 10. Ben Ross 11. Jeremy Smith 12. Jayson Bukuya 13. Paul Gallen (C)

Interchange: 14. Andrew Fifita 15. Wade Graham 16. John Morris 17. Anthony Tupou
Reserves: 18. Mark Taufua 19. Sam Tagataese

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Gerard Sutton and Tony De Las Heras
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall and Michael Wise
Video Referee: Phil Cooley

Related matches
Toyota Cup R4 - Cowboys v Sharks @ Dairy Farmers, Sat 7:15pm
QRL ISC R3 - Easts Tigers (MEL) v Northern Pride (NQL) @ Langlands Pk, Sat 3:00pm
QRL ISC R3 - Mackay Cutters (NQL) v Tweed Heads Seagulls (GLD) @ Virgin Australia Stadium, Sat 6:00pm
NSW Cup R4 - Cronulla Sharks (CRO, MEL) v Mounties (CAN) @ Toyota, Sat 3:00pm

2012-r4nqlcro.jpg

Last edited:

BDR

First Grade
Remains to be seen how the sharkies perform tomorrow night but I think we have the muscle to work their forwards over and the strike power out wide to beat them handily.

Cowboys 13+

Cowboys woo

Juniors
Cows look the goods this season. Less reliance on JT, more team performances instead of relying on JT who has been in pretty avg form recently... Cows should win comfortably.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I reckon the Cows will be too good at home.

You guys beat the Dragons in a huge upset last year and played awesome in it then went back to crap for the next month.

I reckon the Cowboys will win.

And Miller, so far I've got 19/32 tips for the year. Therefore, BunniesMan is right more often than he is wrong.

BDR

First Grade
Aww look at the Sharks fan all full of confidence after their first win.

You guys did well tonight but you are coming up to Townsville on a short turnaround to play a very good team in what are likely to be difficult conditions. I stand by my prediction of Cows 13+

runatme

Bench
Aww look at the Sharks fan all full of confidence after their first win.

You guys did well tonight but you are coming up to Townsville on a short turnaround to play a very good team in what are likely to be difficult conditions. I stand by my prediction of Cows 13+

haha your a knob mate

ThePeach

Juniors
I reckon the Cows will be too good at home.

You guys beat the Dragons in a huge upset last year and played awesome in it then went back to crap for the next month.

I reckon the Cowboys will win.

And Miller, so far I've got 19/32 tips for the year. Therefore, BunniesMan is right more often than he is wrong.

Well your clueless mate cause after the Dragons game last year on a Monday night we traveled to Penrith and beat them 44-12 and guess what It was on a Saturday after the short turn around from the Monday game.

The Panthers were coming off a great season where they finished top 4.

BunniesMan showing that he has no brains once again.

the dude

Juniors
This is actually a pretty big game for the Sharks imo. A win here will go towards proving they can match it with top 8 sides.

Latest posts