What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Sat | Warriors 26-6 Titans | Mt Smart

Round 4 result: Warriors v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-war-her.jpg

1. Kevin Locke 2. Bill Tupou 3. Ben Henry 4. Jerome Ropati 5. Manu Vatuvei 6. James Maloney 7. Shaun Johnson
8. Sione Lousi 9. Nathan Friend 10. Ben Matulino 11. Lewis Brown 12. Simon Mannering (C) 13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange: 14. Russell Packer 15. Feleti Mateo 16. Konrad Hurrell 17. Ukuma Ta'ai
Reserves: 20. John Palavi

2012teams-gld-alt.jpg

1. William Zillman 2. Steve Michaels 3. Bodene Thompson 4. Beau Champion 5. Dominique Peyroux 6. Jordan Rankin 7. Scott Prince (c)
8. Luke Bailey 9. Matt Srama 10. Nate Myles 11. Greg Bird 12. Mark Minichiello 13. Ashley Harrison

Interchange: 14. Luke Douglas 15. Matthew White 16. Ben Ridge 17. Kayne Lawton
Reserves: 18. Brenton Lawrence

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jared Maxwell and Gavin Morris
Sideline Officials: Dave Abood and Jason Walsh
Video Referee: Paul Mellor

Related matches
Toyota Cup R4 - Warriors v Titans @ Mt Smart, Sat 3:15pm AEDST (5:15pm local NZ time, live on FOX Sports 2)
NSW Cup R4 - Auckland Vulcans (WAR) v Manly Sea Eagles (MAN) @ Mt Smart, Sat 1:00pm (3:00pm NZ local time)
QRL ISC R3 - Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles v Tweed Heads Seagulls (GLD) @ Sunshine Coast Stadium, Sat 3:00pm
QRL ISC R3 - Redcliffe Dolphins (BRI) v Ipswich Jets (GLD) @ Dolphin Oval, Sun 2:10pm (Ch 9)
QRL ISC R3 - Wynnum Manly Seagulls (BRI) v Burleigh Bears (GLD) @ BMD Kougari, Sun 3:00pm

2012-r4wargld.jpg

Last edited:

vvvrulz

Coach
Warriors really need to put the Titans away if they want to be taken seriously as contenders.
They have been a bogey team in the past.

Warriors 12+

Boofhead

Juniors
Titans seem to always play pretty hot against the Warriors. Either way, one team will be played into form out of this game.

Juju

Juniors
I predict this will be the least viewed & commented on gameday spoilers thread of the round

BunniesMan

Immortal
Warriors by 18.

Idris has been dropped for this game. Titans in crisis. Warriors to dominate.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Simon Mannering will play his 150th NRL game
Luke Douglas will also play his 150th NRL game

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Douglas 150 games in a row. For a prop that does the work he has done for a few seasons now thats just incredible.

To think some players in the past had luck so bad they couldn't even get out of bed without getting an injury.

Hard to pick this one, tits have the side to beat alot of teams but it just hasn't been happening.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Warriors have to spank the tits to kick start their season. It would help if they beat the titans too. :cool:

Jason Maher

Immortal
Where are Kevin Gordon, David Mead, Ryan James, Beau Henry, and the Biggest Human Being in the Known Universe? On the outer? Injured?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Mead broke his jaw, james round 10 i think, henry is just rubbish, Gordon being brought back slowly through qld cup with his knee and Idris i think is still a chance to be fit for this one but was just a cut and paste lineup from last week.

Far as i know anyway

Big_nick

Juniors
Rankin out, Bird into 5/8 Gordon back on the wing for the tits.. They should be a lot more competitive this game.

aargon

All the rumours surrounding the club cant be good for the team.

I predict they will get SPANKED HARD this weekend.

Cant wait to watch this one!!!