What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Sat | Cowboys 14-20 Sharks | Dairy Farmers

Round 4 result: Cowboys v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DogEEL

Juniors
cows deserved to lose tonight, what a joke!

2 weeks in a f**king row i've changed my tips with the sharks at the last minute.

DogEEL

Juniors
best is the best!

oh ffs is that tamalolo out there? about farkin time, henry is a joke of a coach.

Big Pete

Referee
This should go down as one of the best game's of Gallen's career. Great performance from him and a good win to the Sharks.

wibble

Bench
Gallen should get all 6 Dally M points on offer for this game..

And some say he "just" has a fantastic motor, which he certainly does. But he is also a defensive monster and a great attacker.

Sharks had some luck, Cowboys had lots of chances though, Sharks defended well and JT was quiet.

BunniesMan

Immortal
FFS. I've realised that when I post my prediction on here, I'M ALWAYS WRONG. But overall I've got more than 50% of tips this season. So LU gives me bad luck.

Cowboys won't make the 8. They don't look like they want it badly enough.

And for the first time in about 4 years I actually think the Sharks are alright. If they keep it up they could actually get into the 8.

DogEEL

Juniors
wtf was that by linnet? are you serious???

jt lost them the game tonight, bombed tries, kicks & at times off with the fairies. & tamou at least 1 f**k up every game.

feel for bowen, strong effort.

Red Bear

Referee
Gallen is in a serious purple patch the last season and a bit, awesome player.

f**king sharks ruin my tipping again, winning after a 5 day turn around and a trip to townsville is a great effort. If the Sharks had some sort of quality in their three quarter line they'd be a seriously dangerous side.

Latest posts