What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Heritage R5 | Sun | Titans 20-30 Bulldogs | Skilled

Heritage Round result: Titans v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-gld-main.jpg

1. William Zillman 2. Kevin Gordon 3. Steve Michaels 4. Beau Champion 5. Dominique Peyroux 6. Greg Bird 7. Jordan Rankin
8. Luke Bailey 9. Matt Srama 10. Luke Douglas 11. Nate Myles 12. Mark Minichiello 13. Ashley Harrison

Interchange: 14. Brenton Lawrence 15. Ben Ridge 16. Bodene Thompson 17. Luke O’Dwyer
Reserves: 18. Michael Henderson 19. Kayne Lawton

2012teams-cby-main.jpg

1. Ben Barba 2. Steve Turner 3. Josh Morris 4. Jonathan Wright 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Kris Keating
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Mick Ennis 10. Sam Kasiano 11. Frank Pritchard 12. Dene Halatau 13. David Stagg

Interchange: 14. James Graham 15. Greg Eastwood 16. Corey Payne 17. Joel Romelo
Reserves: 20. Dale Finucane

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Gerard Sutton and Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall and Peter Gough
Video Referee: Bernard Sutton

Related Matches
Toyota Cup R5 - Titans v Bulldogs @ Skilled, Sun 11:45am (FOX Sports 2 LIVE)
QRL ISC R4 - Mackay Cutters (NQL) v Tweed Heads Seagulls (GLD) @ Virgin Australia Stadium, Sat 3:00pm
QRL ISC R4 - Ipswich Jets (GLD) v CQ Capras (BRI) @ Browne Pk, Sun 2:00pm
QRL ISC R4 - Burleigh Bears (GLD) v Easts Tigers (MEL) @ Pizzey Pk, Sun 2:10pm (Ch 9)
VB NSW Cup R5 - Windsor Wolves (PEN) v Canterbury Bulldogs (CBY) @ Windsor, Sat 6:00pm

2012-r5gldcby.jpg

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
So stoked with this awesome Heritage Round match-up between these two clubs rich in heritage with each other. Can't wait for them to hark back to that awesome game in....

in....

I give up.

Seriously, WTF?

:lol::lol:

I was just about to come in here and post something like that too!

The NRL have a weird definition of "heritage".

pantherz9103

First Grade
I believe it's in heritage round because the first ever match played by Gold Coast Giants in 1988 was against Canterbury, which was won 21-10 by the Bulldogs.

0neye

CAN'T SEE THE DOGGIES BEATING THE GAY TITANS WHAT DO YOU SAY POFFO :crazy::crazy::crazy:

titan.jpg

Grapple

Bench
Dogs to come out and absolutley destroy this hopeless rabble of a team and franchise.

....Dogs by 4.

Say what you want about Hodkinsons kicking game, but we really missed his organisation against the Newcastle knights.

We'll struggle in this one, but I think we can steal a win.

dogslife

Coach
Was going to go to this game, given our rich history with the Gold Coast club/s... But the steep ticket prices, and the 3+ hour round trip on the train because of lack of parking, means I will forego this tempting offer

Timmah

Staff member
Teams named. Dogs have Keating at half, with Dale Finucane named on an extended bench.

BunniesMan

Immortal
People saying Dogs don't have a half so they can't win. Tits haven't had a half all year.

Dogs by 18.

Ahhh FFS why ?! Why did you tip us BM ! Looks like its 2 losses on the trot.

Seriously though, I think the Titans will play better without Prince.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I'm tempted to change my tip after Bunniesmans curse, but I'll stick with the Dawgies by 18. The Titans are not in a good place, on and off the field.

Latest posts