What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Heritage R5 | Sun | Tigers 16-17* Rabbitohs | Allianz

Heritage Round result: Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-wst-wes.jpg

1. Tim Moltzen 2. Beau Ryan 3. Joel Reddy 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Lote Tuqiri 6. Benji Marshall (c) 7. Tom Humble
8. Aaron Woods 9. Liam Fulton 10. Matt Bell 11. Adam Blair 12. Gareth Ellis 13. Chris Heighington

Interchange: 14. Sean Meaney 15. Ben Murdoch-Masila 16. Matt Groat 17. Blake Ayshford

2012teams-sou-her.jpg

1. Greg Inglis 2. Andrew Everingham 3. Matt King 4. Shaune Corrigan 5. Dylan Farrell 6. John Sutton 7. Adam Reynolds
8. Scott Geddes 9. Issac Luke 10. Roy Asotasi 11. Sam Burgess 12. Eddy Pettybourne 13. Michael Crocker

Interchange: 14. Ben Lowe 15. David Taylor 16. Jason Clark 17. David Tyrrell
Reserves: 18. Neccrom Areaiiti

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Shayne Hayne and Gavin Morris
Sideline Officials: Paul Holland and Adam Gee
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Related Matches
Toyota Cup R5 - Tigers v Rabbitohs @ Allianz, Sun 12:45pm
VB NSW Cup R5 - Balmain Ryde-Eastwood Tigers (WST) v Mounties (CAN) @ Leichhardt, Sat 3:00pm
VB NSW Cup R5 - North Sydney Bears (SOU) v Illawarra Cutters (STI) @ TG Milner Field, Sun 3:00pm

2012-r5wstsou.jpg

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Farah less Tigers. Relatively easier opposition compared to last weekend. We need to win this and I think last weeks pain will push us to a win.

For once we're actually being treated fairly nicely by injuries.

Souths by 6.

Grapple

Bench
Tigers to bounce back to form against Canberra and carry it against Souths.

Tigers 32-18

BunniesMan

Immortal
Wasn't just a rocky start. Tigers are getting worse.

To quote Matty Johns today: "Tigers are soft".

Dave Taylor just needs to aim at Adam Blair and he'll have a field day.

Souths 36-20

Edit: Blair and Lawrence possible candidates for suspension. Still no Farah. We'll probably crack 40.

Last edited:

BranVan3000

Coach
Nothing like a Rabbitohs game to play you back into form. We are weak up the middle towards the end of the game, benji will have our players all over the place with, short balls and quick steps if he is up for a good game

BunniesMan

Immortal
Decided I'm definetley going to this game. Don't particularly like giving my hard earned to the Tigers who can't even name their club properly or wear nonugly jerseys. But I'm confident about this game so it'll be worth it.
Same as the number of years since your last premiership. :D
Haha fair enough. But I prefer to think about the future. Like how we're going to make plenty of noise in September.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Decided I'm definetley going to this game. Don't particularly like giving my hard earned to the Tigers who can't even name their club properly or wear nonugly jerseys. But I'm confident about this game so it'll be worth it.

Haha fair enough. But I prefer to think about the future. Like how we're going to make plenty of noise in September.

Oh the irony. Your rabble plays out of Historic Homebush and you call yourself South Sydney ffs.

Latest posts