What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Heritage R5 | Sat | Panthers 14-15 Sharks | Centrebet

Heritage Round result: Panthers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-pen-her.jpg

1. Lachlan Coote 2. Etu Uaisele 3. Michael Jennings 4. Brad Tighe 5. David Simmons 6. Travis Burns 7. Luke Walsh
8. Sam McKendry 9. Kevin Kingston 10. Dayne Weston 11. Clint Newton 12. Cameron Ciraldo 13. Luke Lewis (c)

Interchange: 14. Danny Galea 15. Mitch Achurch 16. Blake Austin 17. Ryan Simpkins
18. Matt Robinson

2012teams-cro-her.jpg

1. Nathan Gardner 2. Stewart Mills 3. Ben Pomeroy 4. Colin Best 5. John Williams 6. Todd Carney 7. Jeff Robson
8. Bryce Gibbs 9. Isaac De Gois 10. Ben Ross 11. Jeremy Smith 12. Jayson Bukuya 13. Paul Gallen (c)

Interchange: 14. Andrew Fifita 15. Wade Graham 16. John Morris 17. Sam Tagataese

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Ashley Klein and Henry Perenara
Sideline Officials: Ricky MacFarlane and Gavin West
Video Referee: Phil Cooley

Related Matches
Toyota Cup R5 - Panthers v Sharks @ Centrebet, Sat 3:15pm (FOX Sports 2 LIVE)
VB NSW Cup R5 - Windsor Wolves (PEN) v Canterbury Bulldogs (CBY) @ Windsor, Sat 6:00pm
VB NSW Cup R5 - Wentworthville Magpies (PAR) v Cronulla Sharks (CRO, MEL) @ Parramatta, TBC

2012-r5pencro.jpg

Last edited:

goosie

Juniors
might have to go panthers as they are due to win a game at home 0 from 2 atm lol

age.s

First Grade
This will be a bit of a barometer on where we are this season. A loss to the Dogs with both teams off their game, a loss to the white hot Bunnies and two solid wins against poor teams. Sharks will be no pushover, but with Grant back I'd like to think we can stick with assuming Gallen goes back to just awesome from superhuman. Panthers in a close one.

Ausguy

Coach
Why does everyone of your posts cause my iPhone to minimize to the smallest font. What gifs etx do you have in your signature. It's really annoying.

franklin2323

Immortal
We have better backs. Equal halves. Their forwards are better. Should be a dry track so if our pack stands up the backs should have too much speed. Especially if Gardner doesn't play. We should win pretty easily. Us by 12 or so.

chrisD

Coach
I'd take their half(ves) and our front row, but I agree without Gardner and at home we should do it fairly comfortable. If he plays then it's touch and go but I think we'll still sneak home.

age.s

First Grade
I'd take Grant and McKendry over any Sharks front rower other than Gallen. I think the backrow is the real area the Sharks have over us. Lewis is awesome but hasn't started the season as well as we would hope. Smith and Bukuya are gun, Toops is good and Graham is settling in well.

franklin2323

Immortal
I'd take their half(ves) and our front row, but I agree without Gardner and at home we should do it fairly comfortable. If he plays then it's touch and go but I think we'll still sneak home.

Carney/Townsend are their best halves combo & better then ours. The halves in this game imo go: Carney>Walsh>Burns>Robson. So evens out.

With Grant yes without we are too raw. In the backrow is the big difference where they are stronger. They need to go after centres for next season. The current centres can do the job so we better turn up.

runatme

Bench
lots of confidence i see from the penriff fans they have only beaten rorters and squeels should be a interesting game

chrisD

Coach
lots of confidence i see from the penriff fans they have only beaten rorters and squeels should be a interesting game

due for a home win. Sharks are due for a loss. Grant should be back, Gardner looked rooted to me, Best is geniused, if the Cowboys weren't a joke they would have won.

Last edited:

runatme

Bench
due for a home win. Sharks are due for a loss. Grant should be back, Gardner looked rooted to me, Best is geniused, if the Cowboys weren't a joke they would have won.

due for a loss ? only won 2 games in a row haha
hopefully gardner is right to play and will carve up the panfers defence like last year

Tiger-Sean

Juniors
This is one of the more interesting clashes of the weekend IMO.
I have enjoyed both of these sides attitudes so far this season.
Really not sure of who will win, something tells me the Sharks might make it 3 in a row on the back of a Carney masterclass. He looks like he has been building nicely so far this year. As he gets more comfortable I expect him to capitalise on the back of good go-forward by the Sharks pack.

Latest posts