What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R6 | Fri | Tigers 14-18 Broncos | Allianz

Round 6 result: Tigers v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I don't mind that being on report, because Groat was clearly concussed and needs to be off the field. Probably doesn't warrant a suspension though.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
That reporting of T'eo was a disgrace and NOT in the spirit of Rugby League. Moltzen in an absolute joke. The Dragons are loling tonight.

Snappy

Coach
Two bombed try's. Broncos should be up by ten.

What the go with the Penalty count ? No way Tigers are that well disciplined

The Gambler

Juniors
Anyone that thinks Teos hit was fair is kidding themselves. Got Groat square on the chin - contact with the head - not on.

user_nat

Coach
Two bombed try's. Broncos should be up by ten.

What the go with the Penalty count ? No way Tigers are that well disciplined

I don't really feel Brisbane should have any penalties, nothing really stands out.
But some of them Tigers penalties are jokes also.

If you looked at stats, you would think Moltzen has been the best on field for the Tigers. :crazy:

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
he's being forced to play out of position by a coach who lost his marbles many years ago

even so, at fb he was less then average, he should be in reserve grade. tigers should not have let lui go, they finaly found a good half after prince.

i would move lote to fb & moltzen to half if there is no one better.

what's the go with the rumor of farah moving to parra???

Completely outplayed in first 40. But still in this. Watch out the wounded Tigpies will play their catch up footy and if they score first, just might takes this.

Hang on Moltz is playing. Gawd

BM1979

Juniors
This is playing out like this afternoon's game, Brisbane should be up by the length of the straight, I reckon Moltzen is going to score the winning try

Snappy

Coach
I don't really feel Brisbane should have any penalties, nothing really stands out.
But some of them Tigers penalties are jokes also.
:

I thought they were laying in the tackle far too long on a few occasions, and as their getting away with it it's getting worse

Latest posts