What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R6 | Sat | Sharks 12-0 Dragons | Toyota

Round 6 result: Sharks v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

typicalfan

Coach
@ typicalfan.

There are those moments that when you just simply watch a side and you have that feeling that they will be up there.

Theyhave that aura about them and the way they carry themselves.
Oh I agree I think they are good things for the finals if injuries are kind. My only ? is on the centres and fullback. Otherwise they look ominous.

Snappy

Coach
See that douchbag cop standing there like king shit whilst the players were walking off. Get the f**k out of the way

typicalfan

Coach
If the Sharks score after that 40/20 and make it 10 or 12-0 then I think the score is a fair indication. Dragons not out of it in the slightest. Sharks were a bit weak early in the second half last week, they need to keep their intensity up.

Danish

Referee
Dragons still right in this. Sharks dominating the attack but really dragons seem to be winning the territory battle and if they can get their act together in the attacking quarter they'll be a huge chance.

First game this year that has a real semi-final feel to it

Quality game. Well done to both sides. A real grind. I expect the back 20 of the second half will be a lift in The Dragons attacking intensity. They are more than happy to keep within striking distance and then make their move. Ask the Broncs.

typicalfan

Coach
Quality game. Well done to both sides. A real grind. I expect the back 20 of the second half will be a lift in The Dragons attacking intensity. They are more than happy to keep within striking distance and then make their move. Ask the Broncs.
The Broncs won though. You don't think the Dragons trailing 24-0 was a tactic do you?