What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R6 | Sun | Raiders 32-12 Warriors | Canberra

Round 6 result: Raiders v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
has mateo even been out there???

the way the kiwis look at half time i don't think there will be a come back.

no doubt i agree with BM too.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
With the Raiders 3rd try, although Manu missed the tackle, he slowed down the attack and it was a very simple job for Ropati to mark up on the winger. Just as bad as Tupou's read on the 4th try. At least 50/50 blame on that one.

He is stinking it up out there though. Extremely lazy on the first try, he was just loitering around the PTB and then jogged to get back and gave Ferguson a clear run.

Half time was good.
Girl faceplanted 2 steps into a relay. Hilarious

I reckon chokers kicks will be the difference. Warriors in a nail biter

Fergo is having a great game

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Why can't furner fix the left hand side defensively. It happens week after week. It's really the thing that shits me about his coaching.

BunniesMan

Immortal
:lol: Juju, what BM said was spot on
It was spot on, that's why he answered with an irrelevant attack on Souths. Generally when someone has a go at your club when it has zero relevance to the discussion, you know you're right.

Back onto the game, I understand why the Raiders fans aren't confident. They should be ahead by more. But they control the game right now, it's theirs to lose.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Also, amazing play for Ropati to knock-on, Ferguson runs 80, Ropati runs all the way down field and knocks on again on first tackle. Huge.

duck_dodgers

Juniors
raiders may have been fortunate to get 6 again prior to the 2nd try .

ferguson caught the bomb clean then passed it .

don't think a warrior touched it . there was a tackle completed prior to the try so the video ref couldnt rule on it .

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
now that's a bomb!

the kiwis are missing their hookers from last year. man replace ropati with inu!

what's happened to picker? looks like shit, not half the player he used to be.

Latest posts