What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R6 | Sun | Knights 14-6 Eels | Hunter

Round 6 result: Knights v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
Gus says Hayne needs knee surgery but is putting it off because the Eels get belted without him.

BDR

First Grade
Classic Willie Tonga move there of not passing to the open winger

Knights must enjoy playing on Sunday...their 3 wins so far this season have come from Sunday afternoon matches, which in all 3 matches they looked to be in control, without necessarily playing great footy....I can tip them again in Round 8 against the Panthers (Sunday afternoon).

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Knights and the Eels have been the 2 most boring teams this season.

This was expected.

At this stage of the year it should be about getting the grind right and picking up points where you can.

Both teams defended well but the Knights made a few errors. Their defence did well to cover for it.

I reckon both teams will make the eight.

jonno_knights

Juniors
Knights must enjoy playing on Sunday...their 3 wins so far this season have come from Sunday afternoon matches, which in all 3 matches they looked to be in control, without necessarily playing great footy....I can tip them again in Round 8 against the Panthers (Sunday afternoon).

Having the 9 day turn around probably helps to put in an 80min defensive performance which is probably the only upside to the season thus far.

5 day turnarounds on the friday havent been kind.

jonno_knights

Juniors
horrible game to watch, guess the 2 points is the main thing.

Boyd was utter tripe again, no involvement whatsoever. Does he think its union? kicking on zero tackle cause he was without support. Totally unnecessary signing when Gidleys best position is probably FB, we have two or three decent backups in the Naqaima bros and MataUtai, and Roberts looked good in the halves today, with Stig and Will Smith backing up in the lower grades.

Mullen put in another good performance too, especially defensively. Game sealing 40/20 too. Hopefully the media dont pick up on his form (suprising he hasnt been mentioned along with the Carneys, Campeses, Wallaces etc.). He is better for it without that kind of pressure.

BranVan3000

Coach
At this stage of the year it should be about getting the grind right and picking up points where you can.

Both teams defended well but the Knights made a few errors. Their defence did well to cover for it.

I reckon both teams will make the eight.
lol that wasn't a grind, that was both teams being so shit they couldn't do anything. Neither team will make the 8

Latest posts