What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R6 | Sun | Cowboys 18-42 Storm | Dairy Farmers

Round 6 result: Cowboys v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

user_nat

Coach
when kicks go deep into the corner, I lose the view of the ball as if the camera doesnt pan around far enough.

Do you guys get that, or is my TV ratio set wrong ?

Can't say I've noticed, but surely you would lose some of the scoreboard if it was a ratio issue? There isn't that much spare space to the left of the scoreboard.

Didgi

when kicks go deep into the corner, I lose the view of the ball as if the camera doesnt pan around far enough.

I couldn't see the take when Smith kicked off after our try, and yeah it seems the camera isn't going around as far when storm are attacking down the camera side. I'm not watching on a TV though.

:lol:

LMAO I get that on the live internet stream Im watching...

Fox are probably too lazy to zoom out.

Snappy

Coach
Can't say I've noticed, but surely you would lose some of the scoreboard if it was a ratio issue? There isn't that much spare space to the left of the scoreboard.

Thanks.

Ive got no space at all between the scoreboards and edge of screen, and a tiny bit between the LIVE and edge of screen. All the ratio aspects have the same gaps. Ah well I'll deal with it.

Didgi

JT did a whole set at dummy half and now Payne's off, hopefully he's not injured on his 200th.

Didgi

They're too good a side to hold out all the time, that was a bit soft though.