What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R8 | Wed (ANZAC Day) | Dragons 28-24 Roosters | Allianz

Round 8 result: Dragons v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-sti-anzac.jpg

1. Brett Morris 2. Daniel Vidot 3. Kyle Stanley 4. Matt Cooper 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby
8. Dan Hunt 9. Nathan Fien 10. Michael Weyman 11. Beau Scott 12. Ben Creagh 13. Dean Young

Interchange: 14. Matt Prior 15. Jeremy Latimore 16. Trent Merrin 17. Jack De Belin
Reserves: 18. Josh Miller 19. Chase Stanley 20. Jake Marketo

2012teams-syd-anzac.jpg

1. Anthony Minichiello 2. Peni Tagive 3. Joseph Leilua 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 5. Sam Perrett 6. Braith Anasta (c) 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Martin Kennedy 11. Aidan Guerra 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Tinirau Arona

Interchange: 14. Brad Takairangi 15. Lama Tasi 16. Mose Masoe 17. Jack Bosden

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Matt Cecchin and Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Adam Reid and Russell Turner
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Related matches
Toyota Cup R8 :: Dragons v Roosters @ Allianz, Wed 1:15pm
VB NSW Cup R9 :: Mounties (CAN) v Illawarra Cutters (STI) @ Mt Pritchard Sports Ground, Sat 3:00pm
VB NSW Cup R9 :: Newtown Jets (SYD) v Manly Sea Eagles (MAN) @ Henson Park, Sat 3:00pm

nrl12-r8stisyd.jpg

Last edited:

Saints fan

Juniors
We have won 6 of the past nine against the Roosters and I think our dominant record over the Roosters will continue. Hopefully Matt Cooper will be back for us to sure up the left edge.
36-12, Brett Morris to bag a double.

Last edited:

sputneek

Juniors
We have won 6 of the past nine against the Roosters and I think our dominant record over the Roosters will continue. Hopefully Matt Cooper will be back for us to sure up the left edge.
36-12, Brett Morris to bag a double.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fire

First Grade
I'm a bit worried about the number of players we've got backing up, and Cooper was rusty in his first game back against Manly or Wests when he re-injured himself (can't remember which one).

Anyways, should be a good day.

Danish

Referee
Can't see how we will win this... Maybe Pearce will smuggle some notes from the City side into the sheds and bring some actual set plays to our attack?

I'm sure we'll lose, but either way can't wait. Best footy day of the year with the Blackhawk coming into the stadium and hearing the last post ringing around dead silent stadium. Gets very sad though to see only 1-2 jeeps of veterans these days as we slowly lose all the old diggers over the years. I wonder if they'll begin using veterans of more modern wars eventually when the last of the WW2 vets leaves us?

Fire

First Grade
Yeah agreed mate, one of the best footy days of the year. Black Hawk Helicopter, day-time game, etc. Love it.

Latest posts