What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R8 | Sun | Eels 30-31 Tigers | Parramatta

Round 8 result: Eels v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-par-main.jpg

1. Jarryd Hayne 2. Ken Sio 3. Cheyse Blair 4. Willie Tonga 5. Luke Burt 6. Ben Roberts 7. Chris Sandow
8. Tim Mannah 9. Matthew Keating 10. Mitchell Allgood 11. Nathan Hindmarsh (C) 12. Joseph Paulo 13. Reni Maitua

Interchange: 14. Casey McGuire 15. Fuifui Moimoi 16. Justin Poore 17. Matt Ryan

2012teams-wst-alt.jpg

1. Tim Moltzen 2. Beau Ryan 3. Joel Reddy 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Lote Tuiqiri 6. Benji Marshall 7. Tom Humble
8. Aaron Woods 9. Robbie Farah (c) 10. Keith Galloway 11. Adam Blair 12. Liam Fulton 13. Matt Bell

Interchange: 14. Blake Ayshford 15. Ben Murdoch-Masila 16. Matt Groat 17. Ray Cashmere

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Ashley Klein and Gavin Morris
Sideline Officials: Ricky MacFarlane and Adam Gee
Video Referee: Steve Clark

Related matches
Toyota Cup R8 :: Eels v Tigers @ Parramatta, Sun 12:45pm
VB NSW Cup R9 :: Wentworthville Magpies (PAR) v Auckland Vulcans (WAR) @ Ringrose Park, Sat 3:00pm
VB NSW Cup R9 :: Balmain Ryde-Eastwood Tigers (WST) v Windsor Wolves (PEN) @ Leichhardt, Sat 3:00pm

nrl12-r8parwst.jpg

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
This is one game I think we should be happy is delayed - we'll know how crap it is before it goes to air.

natheel

Coach
channel 9 probably showing this only because of the new GWS in AFlL. trying to give the rugby league in the west a bit of coverage to the public. considering how bad the teams from the west they need all the help they can get trying to promote the game

MacDougall

First Grade
Regardless of the form of these sides it's Parra vs. Tigers and it will get good ratings because they are two well supported clubs.

Also the Tigers will win 50-0.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tigers have won 3 of the last 4 games, but only 8 of 24 games since 2000.

Since 2001, the Tigers have lead at halftime on 7 of 22 occasions, winning 6 of those games.

In the same time, the Tigers have won the second half just 6 times.

Tigers have lead Parramatta at half and full time in a game twice since 2001.

Parramatta have done it 8 times.

The Tigers on average have scored less points against Parramatta than any other team at 16.17 (Historical average is 21.62).

bartman

Immortal
First time I'm tipping Parra this season!

Should get the win unless Kearney does something stupid, like drop Sandow on game day, or stuff up his use of the interchange....

2010Dragons

Bench
Cripple fight of the year?
Hand bags at ten paces! Parramatta Club has request fans bring with them extra hand bags just in case the players lose thiers!
Draw at fulltime is the only way I can tip without laughing.

bartman

Immortal
First time I'm tipping Parra this season!

Should get the win unless Kearney does something stupid, like drop Sandow on game day, or stuff up his use of the interchange....

Can I change my tip? Just been confirmed that our f**kwit coach has gone and dropped our main playmaker to reggies :crazy:. Kearney has no clue whatsoever. Tiges by 20.

Latest posts