What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R8 | Sat | Rabbitohs 20-16 Cowboys | ANZ

Round 8 result: Rabbitohs v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
Starling isn't a bad prospect.

Started the pre-season at the Broncos but Souths finally smelt the bacon and offered him a better deal to return home.

BunniesMan

Immortal
More good news: In Toyota cup after being 10-10 at HT we're now up 30-10 with 10 minutes to go.

Is it a sign of things to come?

BDR

First Grade
That lad for Souffs u20... Kiri or whatever his name is, quite a special talent.

Sugar

Bench
I hope you get smashed bunniesman, just for carrying like a moron

Yes I hope He gets smashed.
Hopefully we put in a good display, love to get the 2 points but the Cows look good this year.

Please Miller don't put all of us in the same basket as the Twit, he's in a world of his own

Yes I hope He gets smashed.
Hopefully we put in a good display, love to get the 2 points but the Cows look good this year.

Please Miller don't put all of us in the same basket as the Twit, he's in a world of his own

Yeah sorry Sugar. I don't dislike your club, just that waste of forum space bunnieswank

Grapple

Bench

Latest posts