What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R8 | Sun | Raiders 22-44 Sharks | Canberra

Round 8 result: Raiders v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

innsaneink

Referee
Touchie should be sacked for that. If you can't see a ball bounce on the line like that you clearly are incapable of ruling on anything

images

wibble

Bench
Sloppy play. This has been a poor game for a neutral. Sharks have scored plenty of points, for the first time this year, so that is at least good.

Snappy

Coach
Why, what else is there to do. My team plays like a pack of f**king geniuss with king genius as coach. What do you want me to do, cheer for their ineptness? f**k off nobhead.

:lol: So you are that lame guy sitting there at the footy playing with his phone. :lol:

typicalfan

Coach
Sloppy play. This has been a poor game for a neutral. Sharks have scored plenty of points, for the first time this year, so that is at least good.
The best part of the game from the neutral is the way Carney has controlled the game in all facets. Has had the game on a string.

wibble

Bench
Not really, Sharks have been great to watch when they've had the ball, which has been most of the game.

I guess I am so nervous every game I focus on the tries conceded and not the points scored. Carney has been outstanding, and that looks good for the Blues.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
I wonder what BS excuse DF can come up with after this rubbish, might be the refs turn to cop the blame, sense no one at the Raiders is ever accountable for anything, but I'm sure Johnny boy will give him another bum growl and then he will get a contract extension till 2020.

Only bonus about losing is hopefully the pressure valve will eventually burst, next week Manly, that should be fun, hope they put 50 on us.