What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R9 | Sat | Warriors 30-20 Broncos | Mt Smart

Round 9 result: Warriors v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-war-main.jpg

1. Jerome Ropati 2. Bill Tupou 3. Ben Henry 4. Konrad Hurrell 5. Manu Vatuvei 6. James Maloney 7. Shaun Johnson
8. Russell Packer 9. Nathan Friend 10. Ben Matulino 11. Elijah Taylor 12. Simon Mannering (c) 13. Feleti Mateo

Interchange: 14. Lewis Brown 15. Ukuma Ta’ai 16. Sione Lousi 17. Pita Godinet
Reserves: 18. Krisnan Inu

2012teams-bri-alt.jpg

1. Josh Hoffman 2. Gerard Beale 3. Jack Reed 4. Justin Hodges 5. Dale Copley 6. Corey Norman 7. Peter Wallace
8. Ben Hannant 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Petero Civoniceva 11. Alex Glenn 12. Sam Thaiday (c) 13. Corey Parker

Interchange: 14. Ben Hunt 15. Josh McGuire 16. Matt Gillett 17. Ben Te’o

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Ben Cummins and Jason Robinson
Sideline Officials: Ricky MacFarlane and Brenden Wood
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Related Matches

Toyota Cup R9 - Warriors v Broncos @ Mt Smart, Sat 3:15pm AEST (5:15pm NZ local time)
VB NSW Cup R10 - Auckland Vulcans (WAR) v Balmain Ryde-Eastwood Tigers (WST) @ Mt Smart #2 Ground, Sat 1:00pm
QRL ISC R8 - Northern Pride (NQL) v Wynnum Manly Seagulls (BRI) @ Barlow Park, Cairns, Sat 5:30pm
QRL ISC R8 - CQ Capras (BRI) v Burleigh Bears (GLD) @ Browne Park, Rockhampton, Sun 2:00pm
QRL ISC R8 - Redcliffe Dolphins (BRI) v Norths Devils (BRI) @ Dolphin Oval, Sun 3:00pm

nrl12-r9nzwbri.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Saab

Referee
IMO the Broncos biggest test yet.
Playing on a Saturday (this is not fair....Brisbane should be playing on their beloved Friday) will rattle them.

Still think the Broncos can get them by 4-8 points.

Bretto

Bench
Brisbane 13+.

Also, Teo back for the Broncos. I think he'll be looking for a big game after coming back from suspension and rumours of him going to Souths next year around.

Last edited:

blaza88z

Coach
Brisbane 13+.

Also, Teo back for the Broncos. I think he'll be looking for a big game after coming back from suspension and rumours of him going to Souths next year around.

hahaha if he goes to Souths, I will probably drop to the ground in laughter

he left Wests to spice up his career, he's turned into a good player with us, so he's going back to... Souths?

:lol::lol:

wouldn't be a huge loss for us if that happened, considering the depth of backrowers we have

Bretto

Bench

he left Wests to spice up his career, he's turned into a good player with us, so he's going back to... Souths?

:lol::lol:

wouldn't be a huge loss for us if that happened, considering the depth of backrowers we have

Look what going to Souths did for Dave Taylor's career. Only took him 3 seasons to find some form.

Like you said though, Broncos have backrowers a' plenty. Teo is a good player, but his spot can easily be filled by one of the thousand talented backrowers we have coming through.

Grapple

Bench

Well, did you?

I think Warriors will win this. Their forwards made Melbourne look like schoolgirls, and having Hurrell back in the line up itching for some game time, combined with Inu relegated to interchange (lol as if, bro!) are big positives.
Not to mention the fact this game has been pretty well advertised over here for the Sat night, the crowd might just play into advantage....

Warriors 22
Brisbane 18

Big Pete

Referee
Going by the W/L's pattern it's the Broncos turn to lose but I think we're better than hoodoos this year.

Broncos to march on in a tight one by 6.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Always a tough drip to NZ. They have to spark sooner or later so i'll go with this week. Storm by 10. The beast to drop atleast 2 given tries

blaza88z

Coach
it'll be a cracking game regardless, they play an expansive style and we've been going well

Latest posts