What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After 2003 NRL Footy Show Vid - Peter Powers?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Guys just updating you... I haven't forgotten, still working on getting this thing right. Will upload to dailymotion once the editing has been complete.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I can't take that risk mate. If I upload it there, it'll fry my account and get deleted instantly. Dailymotion didn't work :( I need to try something else now.

Shane daley

Juniors
I found the tape! Also in it were Girdler, Bryan Fletcher, Piggy Riddell, Joven Clarke, Paul Gallen, Fatty, Mario, Matty Johns and the great Jye Mullane!

PM me your details and i'll send out a DVD asap!
Hi mate I know I'm about 10 years too late but worth a shot. Do you still happen to have a copy of that epsidoe that you could send me? I was interviewed on the show and want to show my kids. Any help will be appreciated and I will pay whatever postage is required. Thanks

Pleb

Juniors
Hi mate I know I'm about 10 years too late but worth a shot. Do you still happen to have a copy of that epsidoe that you could send me? I was interviewed on the show and want to show my kids. Any help will be appreciated and I will pay whatever postage is required. Than
Hi guys, reaching out again in the hope someone has this episode on tape or cd they could send me?
I’ve got a best of the footy show 2003 dvd. It doesn’t have the full segment but has parts of it on it

Latest posts