What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R12 | Sat | Knights 14-24 Titans | Hunter

Round 12 result: Knights v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He claimed Uate was the only good player the Knights had and now contradicts himself by saying Mason is the only player playing well today. He is clearly a moron.

I get that but until Willie came on I think he was pretty accurate. They were garbage at that time. Not much better now except Willie giving them some go forward.

BunniesMan

Immortal
He didn't have much competition mate
Perhaps, but the fact that he couldn't get a contract after that from any club, and only got one now because the Knights have basically no props, shows people were judging him unfairly and exaggerating off field stuff while ignoring on field stuff.

He was good in 2010, he's been very good at the Knights, I'd gladly have him in my team.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Idris in full flight is hilarious
He's not a footballer. If he was 4 inches shorter he'd never have got anywhere near first grade.

We keep on prizing physical specimens over footballers. He is incredibly overrated. Lol @ the Titans paying him 3 million dollars.

BDR

First Grade
Perhaps, but the fact that he couldn't get a contract after that from any club, and only got one now because the Knights have basically no props, shows people were judging him unfairly and exaggerating off field stuff while ignoring on field stuff.

He was good in 2010, he's been very good at the Knights, I'd gladly have him in my team.

Well to be fair the reason he didn't get a contract up here was because of off-field stuff.

When he left he also gave interviews bagging the club and the city off. I think he is a talented footballer and I respect what he did for our team but he is a wanker and I'm glad we were smart enough to get rid of him.

Latest posts