What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R12 | Sun | Tigers 26-18 Cowboys | Campbelltown

Round 12 result: Tigers v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shorty

Staff member
It's hard to punt on this game because the domination swings.
Farah played very well on Wednesday and I think he'll bring that to the Tigers, I think they might sneak away with the game here.
But it will be close.

Geohood

Bench
^ is that confirmed or are you just hearing the same rumours? I was going to come here and ask about it.

Tiger-Sean

Juniors
Even though Fulton has been playing very well I think it could be a blessing disguise with Heighington back in the team.
He and Fulton should never be in the same starting team both are great workers but lack impact.
Bell will get to start now which he has been doing very well and Moors will add some impact off the bench.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I think the Tigers will win and I'm also hoping they win because a Cowboys loss is more valuable to us at this point.

Tigers by 6.

Clifferd

Coach
what a weird try. suprised they didnt look at heighington who had hold of bowen

Meh. Can't really fault him, probably thought Bowen still had the ball..

Tigers 6-0 attacking 10 out from Cowboys line

That was a high quality first half - a rare sight for Tigers fans. The Cowboys look the better team and both the Tigers tries have involved an element of luck. Farah has carried on his good form from Wed night.

Clifferd

Coach
Yup..

Tigers leading 14-12 without playing all that flashy as usual. Still got the 2nd half to go though

Latest posts