What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R13 | Mon | Eels 29-20 Sharks | Parramatta

Round 13 result: Eels v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-par-main.jpg

1. Jarryd Hayne 2. Luke Burt 3. Ryan Morgan 4. Cheyse Blair 5. Ken Sio 6. Ben Roberts 7. Chris Sandow
8. Tim Mannah 9. Matthew Keating 10. Justin Poore 11. Nathan Hindmarsh (c) 12. Matt Ryan 13. Joseph Paulo

Interchange: 14. Reni Maitua 15. Fuifui Moimoi 16. Mitchell Allgood 17. Taulima Tautai

2012teams-cro-main-1.jpg

1. Matthew Wright 2. Isaac Gordon 3. Ben Pomeroy 4. Colin Best 5. Nathan Stapleton 6. Todd Carney 7. Jeff Robson
8. Bryce Gibbs 9. Isaac De Gois 10. Ben Ross 11. Jeremy Smith 12. Jayson Bukuya 13. Paul Gallen

Interchange: 14. Andrew Fifita 15. Wade Graham 16. John Morris 17. Mark Taufua
Reserves: 18. Sam Tagataese

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Steve Lyons and Henry Perenara
Sideline Officials: Adam Reid and Ricky MacFarlane
Video Referee: Rod Lawrence

Related matches

Toyota Cup R13 - Eels v Sharks @ Parramatta, Mon 4:45pm
VB NSW Cup R14 - Cronulla Sharks (CRO, MEL) v Illawarra Cutters (STI) @ Henson Park, Sat 1:00pm
VB NSW Cup R14 - Newtown Jets (SYD) v Wentworthville Magpies (PAR) @ Henson Park, Sat 3:00pm

nrl-r13parcro.jpg

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
hmm if we continue on from where we left off with our defence against Dragons i think we could snag a win, but we need to put both attack and defence together in this match. We are f**king desperate. Sharks will be ready for an ambush

Card Shark

Immortal
If Hayne was out, we'd win by 40. In round 7, he single-handedly got them & kept them in the contest.

If his team-mates had a go, they would have beaten us, although we played composed under pressure.

I get the feeling Monday night might be a similar type of game.

snoozer

Bench
dugan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hayne.

Card Shark

Immortal
Ya got the arrows facing the wrong way.

They are both the same players...great but tossers.

However, hayne is way better as far as runs on the board go.

Frailty

First Grade
I have a bad feeling the Eels will get up...

Sharks Monday night record is horrible this year, and I hate Parra with a passion...

bartman

Immortal
I reckon the players are probably now counting the days until Kearney is punted, so won't pull together when the going gets tough and the Sharks take the lead.

Cronulla 13+ :(.

natheel

Coach
have some faith in the players barty

i reckon this 2 weeks or kearney is out shit is crap tbh yes i reckon he will go by the end of the season, i think the writing was on the wall as soon as the board was looking for a 'coaching director'

i think this is the boards way to see who of the players are right to be there or not. the ones who pull together and dig in will stay (of the off contract ones of course) personally i hope poorey digs in. he's the only forward who somewhat has some toughness. mannah and allgood are hard workers but nothing more (good young players like merrin)