What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R13 | Fri | Titans 28-12 Cowboys | Skilled

Round 13 result: Titans v Cowboys

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
Great 40 minutes form the Titans. Backs to the wall stuff. Cowboys looked ok with the ball, but couldn't find the finishing touches (very unlike them). Titans had 2 shots for 2 tries (very unlike them). Thought the Cowboys had the rails run too.

I really think Sezer has taken the pressure off Prince. He no longer has to be the man to do everything, and is looking a lot better and more confident for it.

Scorpio30

Bench
Lockyer is getting worse and worse at this presenting gig.

Played a "Dictate terms" drinking game with a mate. You had to chop what was left in your glass if Wally said the magic words. Old mate had no idea what I was on about. Wally comes out with it and he just cracks up laughing... But I'd just poured a beer and he just had a mouthful of rum left...thanks Wal.

Snappy

Coach
Hadley claiming Cows have an advantage cause Tits down to 16 men.

Obviously he forgot about Seggy,

w@anker

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Wow....What Cowboys side am I watching here? They haven't even turned up to the Stadium tonight.

They remain the hot and cold side they're renowned for.

Jason Maher

Immortal
The Titans should be doing better than 5 and 7 with the cattle they have. FInally they're putting a bit of form together.

Latest posts