What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R14 | Sun | Roosters 22-40 Broncos | Allianz

Round 14 result: Roosters v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-syd-main.jpg

1. Anthony Minichiello 2. Adam Henry 3. Joseph Leilua 4. Tautau Moga 5. Sam Perrett 6. Braith Anasta 7. Daniel Mortimer
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Martin Kennedy 11. Aidan Guerra 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Boyd Cordner

Interchange: 14. Frank-Paul Nuuausala 15. Lama Tasi 16. Tinirau Arona 17. Mose Masoe
Reserve: 18. Brad Takairagi

2012teams-bri-alt.jpg

1. Josh Hoffman 2. Lachlan Maranta 3. Jack Reed 4. Gerard Beale 5. Dale Copley 6. Corey Norman 7. Peter Wallace
8. Josh McGuire 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Scott Anderson 11. Alex Glenn 12. Ben Te'o 13. Corey Parker

Interchange: 14. Ben Hunt 15. Mitchell Dodds 16. Nick Slyney 17. Dunamis Lui

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Matt Cecchin and Adam Devcich
Sideline Officials: Paul Holland and Steve Carrall
Video Referee: Bernard Sutton

Related Matches

Toyota Cup R14 - Roosters v Broncos at Allianz, Sun 12:45pm
VB NSW Cup R15 - Newtown Jets (SYD) v Windsor Wolves (PEN) at Pioneer Oval, Parkes, Sun 3:00pm
QRL ISC R14 - Central Capras (BRI) v Wynnum Manly Seagulls (BRI) at Browne Park, Rockhampton, Sun 2:00pm
QRL ISC R14 - Tweed Heads Seagulls (GLD) v Norths Devils (BRI) at Piggabeen, Sun 3:00pm
QRL ISC R14 - Redcliffe Dolphins (BRI) v Burleigh Bears (GLD) at Dolphin Oval, Sun 3:00pm

nrl-r14sydbri.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

slamminsam246

Juniors
Roosters by 10, followed by thousands of bronco-cats whinging about origin scheduling and it's effect on their precious team.
Anyone but the Broncos.

some11

Referee
Why would they whinge?

Multiple players out for Origin commitments has been the status quo since the club's inception.

woodyk2

First Grade
Roosters by 12 against the most favoured team in the comp by the powers that be.

If the Broncos play like they did against the knights in the last 20 of the first half, the score could be anything to the Roosters.

The Broncos have too many players out, especially in the forwards where the Roosters are very strong.

Roosters by 18.

Chook Norris

First Grade
a trend in recent times is for us to under-perform in games we've been expected to win, and lift for games that are tough

and as far as i can see with Pearce being out and Anasta and Mortimer left to organise.. we'll be a rabble all over the park

hopefully our boys can wake up and play for the full 80

Geohood

Bench
Roosters by 18? Lmao smh

Adam Henry eh? Another shit outside back not to get excited about. Donkey redneck f**kwits from Brisbane 26+

This is when we are at our worst.

Can you at least give him a decent chance first? :crazy:

I haven't seen much of him but he is fresh from the Warriors u20s last year so must have a bit of talent.

Lambretta

First Grade
I'm supremely confident in the Roosters ability to play the full 80 this week

I'm not saying they'll play well - just that they'll be on the park for 80 minutes.

Broncos by 16

a trend in recent times is for us to under-perform in games we've been expected to win, and lift for games that are tough

and as far as i can see with Pearce being out and Anasta and Mortimer left to organise.. we'll be a rabble all over the park

hopefully our boys can wake up and play for the full 80

I don't know Chook. They did alright against Manly at Brookie in similar circumstances. Still, I'm not holding out for much.

Snappy

Coach
This is a game Roosters should win, so if we come away with the 2 points Ill be very happy.