What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R15 | Sun | Tigers 28-42 Roosters | Leichhardt

Round 15 result: Tigers v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team

2012teams-wst-main.jpg

1. Tim Moltzen 2. Matt Utai 3. Beau Ryan 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Lote Tuqiri 6. Curtis Sironen 7. Benji Marshall
8. Aaron Woods 9. Robbie Farah © 10. Keith Galloway 11. Adam Blair 12. Liam Fulton 13. Chris Heighington

Interchange: 14. Masada Iosefa 15. Blake Ayshford 16. Matt Bell 17. Ben Murdoch-Masila
Reserves: 18. Joel Reddy

2012teams-syd-her.jpg

1. Anthony Minichiello 2. Adam Henry 3. Joseph 'BJ' Leilua 4. Tautau Moga 5. Sam Perrett 6. Braith Anasta 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Martin Kennedy 11. Aidan Guerra 12. Boyd Cordner 13. Frank Paul Nuuausala

Interchange: 14. Mitchell Aubusson 15. Lama Tasi 16. Mose Masoe 17. Daniel Mortimer
Reserves: 18. Anthony Mitchell 20. Justin Carney

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Ben Cummins and Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner and Steve Carrall
Video Referee: Bernard Sutton

Related Matches :: Toyota Cup R16
Tigers vs Roosters @ Leichhardt, Sun 12:45pm
Related Matches :: VB NSW Cup R16
Illawarra Cutters (STI) v Balmain Ryde-Eastwood Tigers (WST) @ WIN Stadium, Sat 3:00pm
Newtown Jets (SYD) v Cronulla Sharks (CRO, MEL) @ Henson Park, Sat 3:00pm

nrl-r15wstsyd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
f**kin hell. Tigers. Leichhardt. We'll lose the game by 18 and the penalty count by 10. I'd be surprised if we scored more points than penalties awarded.

Bretto

Bench
Calm down. You won the penalty count by plenty yesterday against the Broncos.

I'll tip the Tigers in a close one. 24-20.

gronkathon

First Grade
Roosters have been our real bogey side over the last few seasons, they always seem to play well and we always sem to get a little lost.

Very tough game, especially coming off the loss they have just suffered

Vic Mackey

Referee
Roosters have troubled the tigers over the last few years, I can see their forwards really taking it to ours.

If moltzens fullback then pearces kicking game could score them a few tries.

I think it will be a close game, tigers by 7

Bretto

Bench
Could the Tigers leave Beau Ryan at fullback and move players around to cover that? He was fantastic last week. His best game this year.

Geohood

Bench
Despite how crap yesterday was, I'm actually looking forward to this one. Maybe I'm a sucker for punishment.

sputneek

Juniors
Calm down. You won the penalty count by plenty yesterday against the Broncos.

I'll tip the Tigers in a close one. 24-20.

The only reason we won the penalty count was because it was in the media or something reflecting our poor penalty counts. It'll be back to normal this year. And I am aware winning the penalty count doesn't equate to winning a game.

Valheru

Coach
Are there any rule changes for this week the roosters players should know about? Perhaps there will be 7 tackles per set or kicking out on the full is allowed?

gronkathon

First Grade
New rule. Every time Brian Smith does something confusing, idiotic or plain creepy in this weeks lead up Wests Tigers receive 1/4 of a point.

Come kick off the Roosters will be behind by 30